Home

Dune Sea: Invasion of the Separatist

Icy Rage

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

''Trapers now!'' a giant boulder falls out of the uppert part of the cannon and kills a great number of droids the tusken army is killing a great number of droids but something coming a ''tumble...rumble..rumble'' noise a MTT ''trapers we need more boulder to destroy that sandcrawler-droid thing''

I blasted a droid to bits and flew to the Droid Post. From there I fired my blasters and shot the heck outta some droids. Metal and blasters flew everywhere. Some missiles hit the ship, but they didn't do a lot of damage. I crushed their robotic bodies to smithereens.

(guys can we please revive the mandolorian RPG topic? same for the clone commando rpg :( also some random information here, but Jawas and tuskens would never be allies no matter what, and the tusken language can only be translated by the best translater droids aka, even HK-47 had trouble understanding them.)

The Jawas came out and started picking up random droid parts While the Jawa warriors and myself started to attack more droid.

(Just go with the story!)

"Alrite lets get em'!" I jumped on a droids head crushing it and shot more droids. "Hmmm they dont seem to be falling back.. Why?" Just then I saw a ship, a CIS ship, even tho I was in Tom's squad, I still had a mission as a Dark Op's trooper. I ran towards the ship blasting as many droids as I could out of the way....

I watched through my scope as my two squad mates changed direction and headed towards on of the ships. I wanted to be with the team so I quickly cliped my rifle to my back and took out my pistols. "Im coming to so expect me." I said through the comlink as I ran down the dune and into the droids and clones.

I contiued to run not thinking of the danger that might lay ahead. I threw a droid gernade and ducked for cover behind a rock. A bunch of droids flew overhead and I ran for the ship. I jumped on and put a Satchel charge on the ship, I climbed to the other side and let it blow. I then fliped in and waited for the droids.....

I looked up as the fire ball hurdelled down towards me. I dove out of the way just in time. " Well I didnt want to blow it up but blow a hole, guess the dont make droid ships like they used to :D ." I looked around, just as luck had it more ships started landing. I got a message from HQ. "The droids are retreating get Beta 90's squad on one of those ships, they've been launching in to hyperspace, and out of charted space, hurry!"

I got up, looks like these ships were taking the droids back to where ever they came from......

"Tom we got new orders..."

"How do I get myself into stuff like this?" I asked myself as I dove into the ship after Tom. After resting for a moment I sat up took out my pistols and looked around. Droids were marching in the main area of the ship and we were luckly hidden behind some crates. "So... what exactly do our 'orders' tell us to do now?" I asked pulling my pistol extra close to me.

"Well this seems to be the place. and to awnser ur question...HQ wants this place abolished, not a single droid or thing gets out with my consent and a blaster wound or two." I slowly krept behind a droid and riped its head off. I signaled the others to follow until we were in the base. At that point it was Tom'd choice.

((And the objective was to destroy the base, HQ doesnt give us orders now :p ))

"Alright just follow exactly behind me dont even make a sound."

I put the silencer on my gun and went forward. There was a super battle droid guarding a door, I quickly switched on my X-Ray systems and looked through. There was only 3 people and 5 droids. 1 looked like it was half robot, or a cyborg, I shot the droid and we piled around the door.

"Well Tom I think we should listen to them then waste em', lets be swift, clean, and fast. Thats what we want to do if we want to get out of here and no lose of life.

Tru eagerly slices his way thru the droids. he was getting impatient. He gathered his strength. it was a betrayal, but he must use a dark side power or 2. #1. Out of his hands flew a tornado of lightning destroying all droids in a 10 meter path ahead of him. Second, a group of Duros in old Separatist armour came in his way. Again, he gathered his strength, and gathered the dark powers to him. He let out the loudest scream ever. they all collapsed deaf on the gorund in pain. even droids malfunctioned.

"Ok lets listen then." I slung my sniper rifle onto my back and pulled out my pistol. Taking off the safety and silincing it I held it at the ready for the door to open. "Ok when that door opens three people dive in first and the rest come in behind us giving us cover." he realized that he had actually given out orders and took it back. "If you guys like that plan that is."

"Right right.... But what im saying, are we just gonna stand in this hall way all day waiting for them to come out, Black ops training told me never to let my self be in an open area and wait for someone that might not come out, If we go in there with 5 men, and have 2 in this hallway and 2 in this hallway, while we have some1 in back of the 5 men, we can get in and out. It'll have to be quick tho, in and out in 20 seconds stealing any info we might see and setting a thermal charge for 5 minutes. We run out of the base get in a ship and fly away. and by the looks of it, this is where a General would stay, and CIS keeps importain documents wid their Generals, we can always do your plan too :D ."

Archived