Home

Where can I find mods?

Darth333

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by andargor

Thanks!

That's very true... Us original modders were basically lumberjacks clearing out the virgin forest...

Now, you all have electronically controlled powersaws with state-of-the-art workbenches. :)

I feel so old... ;)

Andargor

Hey I'm still using some of those antiquated pieces of equipment you guys used simply because of the raw power inherint within them. Not to mention I'm still finding some virgin forest within Kotor 2.:p

Originally posted by Darkkender

Hey I'm still using some of those antiquated pieces of equipment you guys used simply because of the raw power inherint within them. Not to mention I'm still finding some virgin forest within Kotor 2.:p

Hey, BTW, I scored 58.57988% on that geek test...

But they don't have any negative questions it seems, like how many beers you drink in a week... :)

I guess I'm a "social geek"...

Andargor

Originally posted by Emperor Devon

Darth333, your post says to notify you if there are any dead links... Talchia's site no longer works.

Argh! I fixed that before the forums went down...now the thread has be reset to the old version and I notice quite a few links are missing :( I found her mods on a German site. Will have to look for this again and fix it...Thanks for pointing this out :)

Originally posted by Darth333

Argh! I fixed that before the forums went down...now the thread has be reset to the old version and I notice quite a few links are missing :( I found her mods on a German site. Will have to look for this again and fix it...Thanks for pointing this out :)

Talchia's mods can be found on sternenschmiede.de . :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry if this has been asked already, but I am looking for a mod for KOTOR 1 that changes the beginning of the game to that of SW episode 1. I had it at one point but now I can't find it anymore. What it does is that you start out as a jedi and Qui-Gon comes and wakes you up and it plays out like the beginning of the phantom menace. Any help locating this mod would be greatly appreciated.

Darth333, thanks for the information. I have an odd problem though, the mod causes my game to crash every time I get to the second door in the game. This is the first door you have to use your security skill on. I was wondering if you could tell how I could get in contact with Xavier so I can ask him what I should do.

Sorry but Xavier has not shown up in months now.

Make sure you installed the mod correctly: part of the files go in the override folder and the .mod file go in the Modules folder. If you drop the .mod files in your override folder it will just keep crashing. Do you have any other mods installed?

If I actually recall correctly when I was helping Xavier with testing and some of the elements of that mod the door crash routine was one of our bugs and glitches. I'll sift through my old notes and see if we had a fix for that ever completed. If so I'll try to upload a patch.

• 2 weeks later...

The download links at the Forgotton Wars website don't seem to work (and the website the mods are supposed to be on is in what I think is Spanish so I can't look there for it), also they don't seem to be on PCGameMods... Does anyone know of a mirror for their Customization Packs? (Specifically nr. 2 I guess)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived