Home

Where can I find mods?

Darth333

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Doc,

The Taris Upper City Emporium forum isn't for anouncing your personal mod site, that forum is only for announcing your released mods themselves, at the 1 thread per mod rule.

While we certainly encourage links to peoples personal modsites in a modders mod release threads for downloading your mod. By doing so people will definately get exposure to your site, so posting a thread for your site in that forum is uneccisary.

I have moved/merged your post to the appropriate Where Can I Find Mods? thread... as this one is about our personal websites. Once you are finished and have stuff to download tell us and one of us Mod types will add your site to the above list. ;)

His mods are at pcgm. He has some screenies on his site.

Well, I did a search for those robes and the pc head he did and couldn't find it.

I'm positive it was his site. What I'm looking for is constantly featured in his melee/lightsaber mods. Strange how it disappeared.

I believe it was a set of some new textured robes. One was white, the other black. I can't remember exactly but I believe there was a blue textured turned red and some camouflage robes. I'm also looking for the female pc head. Its constantly in your images so I figure its yours (and I remember it being yours...). But my memory isn't all that great at times. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have scoured both this site and pcgamemods.com and I have been unable to find an uncapper mod to allow a character to gain greater than 20th level. It is so obvious, I am certain someone has done this already. Could anyone point me in the right direction?

• 1 month later...

is there anybody working a mod which includes a few extra planets? Game (kotor2) is good but too short i think.

I realise you are new, but this isn't really the thread for asking this. This would have been better if posted elsewhere. The topic of this thread is "Where Can I find Mods?" not "Is anyone making this?", just FYI! ;)

Welcome to the forums though! :D -RH

Sorry to clog up this forum, but I normally use Firefox. I tried it with IE and no difference, just the same blank screen. I tried a scan with Spybot: Search and Destroy and AVG virus scan. Cleared out all the cache etc. and no difference. Has anyone had this problem?

Addition: I tried using a proxy server and it works, but that is very inconvenient and using it means there are problems with speed, images and downloads

Your issues are definately on your end then. I would check your browsers settings and see if the site is somehow blocked, or else you will just have to change your settings to use a proxy every time you want to view the site. :giveup:

At least you can view the site. ;)

Archived