Home

The Attack On Imperial Base, Dantooine

Oriolemanbr

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: DT-12

Faction:Empire

Height: 9'00 (say me if it is too many, i dont know the english/American height system)

Weight:500 lb (because im a Dark Trooper)

Weapon: DT-11 Assault Cannon

Skill: Strenght and Resistance

Weakness:All the Weakness that a droid has(Ion Cannons,etc..)

one of the remaining DT phase 2 of DarkTrooper Project

DT12 uses his Jetpack and goes to the battlefield and commences to shot the targets

(Yeah the mines went off and blew up the doors, well blew a hole in the wall.....)

We jumped inside an AT-ST and went off. "Doesnt look like these guys are gonna leave, we gotta take their commander before its too lat-.... Holy crap AT-AT!!!!"

''Target: All Terrain Scout transport (AT-ST) with two rebel targets inside'' DT12 flys to the upper part of the at-st and breaks the door with the punch''Surrender your weapons and the Empire will capture you''(the verpine shatter gun and a Sonic Gun dont Affect a DarkTrooper he's a droid) ''you have 10:00 minutes to decice'' DT12 locks the at-st door with his multiuse tools and puts a Detonator on the engine sets it to 10:00 minutes

(how the hell do u lock the door to an at-st?) "well ok.... let's see how much damage we can do in 10 minutes buddy..." i shot at all the troops around me blowing them away... "when the time is almost up we can use a fusion cutter to cut our way out!" i shot at some more troopers

(Very well let us try that again ;))

Tk there is a serious breach in the southern armoury lets go and see if we can be a help Tk nodded. We ran down the halls. We found a passageway he took that and kept running untill we reach the armoury. It was the largest of the four armoury's. I was outside not far south from the door i had shut before the breach in the armoury. I saw 5 rebels hold some pilot hostages. I signaled for tk to head to the air vent high above the guards. Then i ran out of the bushs. Hey Rebel scum! . Quickly they turned I gave three of them somthing to remeber me by. The Other two where able to get in cover. I rolled out of the way of there blaster fire. Tk Get up in that vent and see if you can take care of them! Tk nodded then jetpacked up to the air vent and hit it open with his fist. He was inside. While he was inside he made so much noise that the rebels where distracted. Then i took my chance. I divied out of hiding and ran over to one of the rebels. I hit him square in the face. i could hear bone cracking as he hit the floor. The other rebel got up hit me in the chest then the face. All it did was hurt his hand. He tryed to kick me and i grabed his leg and twisted till he screamed. Then i dropped him. I put the poor wretch out of his misery. Then Tk dropped from the air vent and we began helping the pilots. Then i saw something. Tk! they have a At-st!....

((k back to the thread))

((and dark trooper is NOT A DROID!))

"Tom lets kill these idiots!" I picked up my blaster, and shot stormie, Once I landed on the ground enemys from all over jumpped out. I saw 3 guys hiding behing a broken down wall. I made a run for them. They saw me and gave me covering as I ran further and further. Just then a laser went through my left leg. I fell down with a thud and crawled. Luckily for me 1 of them was a medic...

Originally posted by Ranre

((and dark trooper is NOT A DROID!))

(lol youre going to want to read this man clicky)

Tk and i freed the pilots. The pilots thanked us and headed from Tie Bombers.

Alright Tk lets go see if we can shut down that at-st! We ran out of the armoury and headed toward smoke. We saw some rebels trying to get past the door i had jammed. They were almost through. So i mowed them down with my HIV. But that drew the attention of a rebel soldier hiding behind a tree. He jumped on tk. Tk fell to the ground. They began to roll about on the ground. I didnt want to shoot Tk so i hit the rebels back when i saw it. Then Tk was able to throw the rebel against a wall. The rebel got up quickly only to meet Tk's fist. The man slumped to the ground. Tk pulled out his pistol and shot him. You ready? Tk nodded. We hurried on. We say some stormtroppers still holding out against the overpowering rebels. The rebels had made a defense postion behind a broken down wall. One of the four rebels was a medic and was try to heal one man's leg. Then i say the at-st and a darktropper flying from the cockpit

Archived