Home

Name glows?

IG-64

Originally posted by IG-64

Meh, they're right. Yet another reason why, even after i've been using it for months, I still don't see the big ohh and ahh with firefox. Only things are I feel a bit safer, and the ad blocker.

Yep. Those non-standard css filters that show pretty pictures make all the difference in a good web browser!

Originally posted by IG-64

Excactly. XD

I was thinking more along the lines of "compatability" :p

If you're going for compatibility, you shouldn't be using internet explorer to begin with. It has a practice of adopting non-standards based elements, since as css filters.

Originally posted by matt--

If you're going for compatibility, you shouldn't be using internet explorer to begin with. It has a practice of adopting non-standards based elements, since as css filters.

Well, i'm still using firefox anyways, I just noticed a few annoying things, like the LF message field being half the size and is a bit buggy. Also my clan forum looks weird. Also some images sometimes never load.

• 8 months later...

Well, I'm pretty sure that the name glows are gone forever. I use IE, and all I see is bold text. There is no way to even do that in the user CP. Is this the way it should be? Just making sure my browser isn't screwed.

Yeah, I know it's a nightmareishly obvious speculation, but no one has said anything about it yet. Sorry. ;)

• 2 months later...

Archived