Home

TSL mod ideas

Emperor Devon

Since this an idea and not a request, I decided not to put it in the mod requests thread...

I think it would be realistic if

Kreia was a Sith Lord, and not a Jedi Consular. It would make sense, considering how she is a Sith Lord. You know the black clothing she wears at the final battle? It would make sense if she wore it throughout the game, considering how she is a Sith Lord. Plus it would make your party seam more Dark-Sideish.

Originally posted by stinkymonz

But the thing is, Kreia ain't exactly evil in the first place... although I suppose it'd be fun with Kreia and Crush Opposition and all that.

Have you beat the game? At the end

Kreia admits she was manipulating you ever since you awoke in the kolto tank. And Kreia was seduced to the dark side by the power of Mlachor. Do you think that Nihilus and Sion exiling her woulkd make the Dark Side leave her?

Manipulation isn't always dark. Like on Nar Shaddaa, where if you said you wanted to heal the echoes and not manipulate, Kreia says that it's the same; only intentions are different. Manipulation is an action; intentions behind it is the important aspect.

Kreia also says that she hates the Force; how it controls all beings, and how she saw the Exile as beautiful (since the Exile was proof that life can exist without the Force) and how she wants the death of the Force. Also realise how she says she doesn't want mass murder. The part where the death of the Force means the deaths of everyone never exactly hit her. So, really, Kreia is a noble soul. All she wants is for all beings to be free, but her delusions had led her to ignore that pivotal fact.

Another point in which Kreia isn't evil is how she considers Nihilius and Sion as failures. Another thing is how she tricked Nihilius out of hiding and onto Telos; Nihilius was weak without Force Sensitives and when the Exile came, he only found another wound in the Force (Nihilus himself is a wound; only he couldn't cut himself off completely) and thus, Kreia made Nihilus another test for the Exile.

The same goes for Sion. All of these leading up to the final test, ie, herself; were to test and see how the Exile would fare and with the Exile killing Kreia, the Exile has proven to her that by living life without the Force, you become stronger in ways where you wouldn't have if you had had the Force. What these strengths are eludes me; but all of Kreia's actions were all because of one thing: to prove to herself and everyone that the Force is not neccessary for life and that you actually become stronger without the Force.

Originally posted by stinkymonz

Manipulation isn't always dark. Like on Nar Shaddaa, where if you said you wanted to heal the echoes and not manipulate, Kreia says that it's the same; only intentions are different. Manipulation is an action; intentions behind it is the important aspect.

Kreia also says that she hates the Force; how it controls all beings, and how she saw the Exile as beautiful (since the Exile was proof that life can exist without the Force) and how she wants the death of the Force. Also realise how she says she doesn't want mass murder. The part where the death of the Force means the deaths of everyone never exactly hit her. So, really, Kreia is a noble soul. All she wants is for all beings to be free, but her delusions had led her to ignore that pivotal fact.

Another point in which Kreia isn't evil is how she considers Nihilius and Sion as failures. Another thing is how she tricked Nihilius out of hiding and onto Telos; Nihilius was weak without Force Sensitives and when the Exile came, he only found another wound in the Force (Nihilus himself is a wound; only he couldn't cut himself off completely) and thus, Kreia made Nihilus another test for the Exile.

The same goes for Sion. All of these leading up to the final test, ie, herself; were to test and see how the Exile would fare and with the Exile killing Kreia, the Exile has proven to her that by living life without the Force, you become stronger in ways where you wouldn't have if you had had the Force. What these strengths are eludes me; but all of Kreia's actions were all because of one thing: to prove to herself and everyone that the Force is not neccessary for life and that you actually become stronger without the Force.

Ok, let's be a we bit clearer here.;) All of the above points about Kreia are justifications that somebody who is Evil or Lacking in Morale compunctions would make.:p

Anytime you manipulate another person for your own ends no matter how noble they may be or you intend them to be that can be considered evil. All of the so called tests that Kreia puts forth are methods to make the exile stronger in the force again. In so doing they are designed to draw out Darth Nihilus and Scion making the Exile for a lack of better words, "Bait". This hands down no matter how you slice it is purely Evil. Anytime you would purposely attempt to sacrifice another or put many people in harms way for your own personal gain is Evil. Now if you truly follow what happened to the exile he never truly was shut off from the force, it was self induced to the point that he used the force to ignore the presence of the force. Of course when he reawakened himself to the force he became much much stronger in the force.

Also before contesting my arguments above consider Hitler used much of the same justifications in WWII. Also the Roman Catholic Church used similiar Justification in The Crusades and the Inquisition. Just a couple of historical points of reference.

Now I end my rebutal. Any further and we should really take it to one of the discussion forums as thats what they are here for.:)

Archived