Home

Mod question (KOTOR 2)

Emperor Devon

You know how in KOTOR 2, you get a "bonus" if you are fully good or evil, or depending on your prestige class? Could someone please tell me how to give the Sith Lord the 1-8 damage bonus rather than the +50 force points bonus? I doubt there are any tutorials on this, since KOTOR 1 didn't have any alignment bonuses.

Actually KOTOR 1 did not provide any bonus points other than ones that may have been scripted based on alignment. That is something new to TSL. As to changing it from bonus force points to bonuses on damage I would check the heartbet AI scripts to see if that is where the check is at if so then it would be a pretty simple change to the scripting to enable that.

Umm... if I'm not mistaken alignment bonuses are like the Mastery bonuses like:

LS Guardian: +3 Str

LS Sentinel: +3 Con

LS Consular: +3 Wis

DS Guardian: +1-d8 damage

DS Sentinel: Immunity to ???

DS Consular: +50 FP

Or is there something I'm missing here? Are we not talking about the same thing? Because I'm very sure this was in K1.

umm the above type of bonuses were not in KOTOR 1 they are new to TSL.

However after seeing your breakdown of them odds are they are a specail hidden item that is inserted into your character in the hidden armor/hide location.

Redhawke has provide us his kamino eugenics chamber mod which basically does similiar things for KOTOR 1 but it is not a default feature in the game.

Originally posted by Darkkender

umm the above type of bonuses were not in KOTOR 1 they are new to TSL.

Hate to disagree, but those bonuses were in KoTOR1 when you got full mastery over LS or DS. I remember getting them several times (then doing something good or bad and losing it ...)

Archived