Home

Enslaved

Hiroki

(( There isn't a "King" there is an Emperor, and yes, if he and the plebians start stabbing there thumb against there neck, that means to kill. If they do the thumbs up and scream "live!" that means do not kill him.

Also, you don't swing your trident around, you swing your net around. You try and net your foes feet with the net, and pull him clean off them, and onto his back, where you would pin him with your trident, if all goes well. ))

The Germanic warrior taunts Arthur by pounding a single fist against his chest, before fixing his shield into place. The referee keeps them at bay for now, though.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((I meant Emporer. And I don't mean swing, I mean like put it in one hand and wave it around in circles.)) My eyes glared at him, he was ready to die. I had my net ready as well, my heart began to race as the match would start. This colossal giant was going down.

Titus smirked at him. "Mostly. Do you always bet on the shrimps?" He looked at Edward. "I do hope you won't try and back out on me, when he crushes your choice under his foot." He said arrogantly.

The referee paced himself back a few steps, before shouting the signal to begin. The huge Germanic rose his sword in the air, and swung it broadly at Arthur, keeping himself well guard with his shield as he roared with furry.

(( Ah, finally. I was waiting for WJ to finally post something. ;) ))

The net snagged the Germanics leg, causing him to fall onto his back, he grunted and struggled to quickly get up.

They crowd awed, gasped, and shouted praise as he was tripped, there usual cheers ringing through the Colosseum.

Gnaeus Decimus sat at the other end of the Colosseum, in a private chair as well. He looked to Roy. "Ugh, these savage Plebians! Do not dare let one of them touch me! They reek of filth!"

The Germanic warrior quickly rose his shield and the trident's spears were stabbed in it. He struggled with Arthur, trying to pull the much smaller warrior off his feet. Using his great strength, he finally did so, quickly leaping to his feet and swinging his blade downwards at Arthur.

Titus smirked slightly at the sight, glancing at Edward. "It looks like my choice was right after all."

Gnaeus cheered at the match with the others, as they gasped and awed as the huge man pulled Arthur down and prepared to slash him hard with his blade.

With the trident already stuck in his shield, he could not block this second blow, the dagger pierced his stomach, and he grunted in pain, dropping his sword, and falling on his back. The referee quickly moved between them, breaking the fight up.

The crowd cheered in excitement at the victor. They were shouting his name, actually.

"Arthur! Arthur! Arthur!" they shouted. But shortly after, they shouted differently. A good fight it was, but quite short. They felt the Germanic performed poorly. That wasn't good.

They began jabbing there thumbs against there necks. Together, they shouted "Kill! Kill! Kill!" They wanted to see this mans death.

Titus sat wide eyed at the quick turn around. He growled in rage and pressed his thumb against his throat. "KILL!"

Gnaeus was doing the same, though in the same happy tone most of the crowd did it in.

Titus clenched his teeth in rage, grabbing Erin by the arm and throwing her rather harshly at Edward, along with the money he promised him. "Take it!" He said, his face turning slightly red, as he turned on a dime, shoving several Plebians out of his way as he stormed from the Colosseum.

The crowd cheered wildly for Arthur, shouting his name triumphantly. Oppius smiled in the background, proud of his Gladiators victory.

Arthur was taken back to his 'team', where they all congratulated him. Oppius walked up to him, a bright smile on his face. "You did an excellent job, Arthur, you may well prove yourself to be a valuable asset to the games."

Gnaeus sighed contently. "Alright, it is time to go, I have much work to do. Clear the way of these maggots so I may exit." He said sharply to Roy.

Plebians and Patricians alike were bursting with excitement with the inevitable games that were just around the corner.

"Thankyou sir. I look forward to my next match." I bowed. Exitement filled up with me. At first I thought this was goign to be very boreing,then once the match began I was filled with exitement. Maybe I'd be the best Gladiator, and maybe earn freedom to the legion.

Erin put up her hands as she went tumbling into Edward's arms as Titus shoved her. With a sigh of relief she separated herself from him and took a look at him.

"Sorry I didn't trust you," she said slowly. As she spoke, her words came faster. "I'm sure you understand, though. I stopped struggling when you spoke to me, but I was taken into captivity anyways... you're a Roman citizen now, aren't you? See if you can get my weapons back." She tugged lightly at her hair. "And a decent haircut would be nice too."

((Remember that her hair is rather ragged at the moment since she cut it with a knife while dangling by it from a tree.:) ))

Archived