Home

Random.

GothiX

I'd love any or all of those without words.

And for those of you who seem to know a lot about the effect of the moon on gravity, if one moon rose east to west and another south to north in such a way that they never collided, how would it affect the tides and gravity?

Originally posted by wildjedi

I'd love any or all of those without words.

And for those of you who seem to know a lot about the effect of the moon on gravity, if one moon rose east to west and another south to north in such a way that they never collided, how would it affect the tides and gravity?

Well, if they were about the same size, and perpendicular to each other, the tides would be less. Such as neap tide, which occurs when the moon and the sun are perpendicular to each other, theres practically no tide.

Nice pic gothix, i'd like to get good at terragen.

woaw! this many replies from just showing one picture. huh?!

the picture's nice but it's a little boring. It needs more action in it, like a character of some sort. Otherwise it just seems like a rare time every so many years where something happens like an eclipse. and in this case a pictuire was taken of it.

get what i'm sayin?

Originally posted by tags

woaw! this many replies from just showing one picture. huh?!

I showed three. Where did you learn how to count?

Originally posted by tags

the picture's nice but it's a little boring. It needs more action in it, like a character of some sort. Otherwise it just seems like a rare time every so many years where something happens like an eclipse. and in this case a pictuire was taken of it.

get what i'm sayin?

Ah, of course, I'm going to ruin a very serene picture, which I put a lot of effort in to get like this, with an action scene.

Archived