Home

New Expansion

Wraith 8

I am back, and with an arguement.

On the Offical Star Wars Galaxies website it says that it requires:

Star Wars Galaxies: And Empire Devided

And

Star Wars Galaxies: Jump to Lightspeed.

But, it also says that Jump to Lightspeed is included with Star Wars Galaxies: Rage of the Wookiees. So that is ripping off players who bought Jump to Lightspeed. We will have to pay $25 for Rage of the Wookiees, so since we bought Jump to Lightspeed, that would be $50. Yet the players without Jump to Lightspeed, when/if they buy Rage of the Wookiees, they would have had to pay only 50% of what the people currently with Jump to Lightspeed will have to pay.

See my point?

Originally posted by Dragonball Fan

Total BS. Kashyyyk is nothing how it's shown in KOTOR, or described in the EU.

Lucas need not pay any attention to the EU whatsoever. Assuming wookie armies don't pop up anywhere other than Kashyyyk, the wookie homeworld may have some safe ground and an artic region, if the ep3 trailers are any indication.

As for KotOR, I imagine a lot can happen in four millenia. It did on this planet.

wll in republic commando you do a lot on the ground. but yo can hrdly the see the sky except on openground.

and i love kashyyyk in both kotor and in republic commando. + each planet is huge maybe there are low ground spots on kashyyk just like there are a few oasis on tatooine and lok.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived