Home

Kotor Comics!!!

Ellderon

Originally posted by Darth_Krow

Aww come on! The exile being a girl is enough, but the Dark Lord Revan WHAT?

ok lets not having another argument but being a girl i liked to see a dark lord as a girl, i mean we can br just as evil.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darth_Krow

Not trying to start another arguement, but a girl with the name Revan?

i don`t think you see enough female jedi, most of the jedis in the movies are male, the more famous characters are mostly male too, i think Revan suits the female image better than the male, but thats just me, plus i think its funnier when a woman makes evil threats to kill people then does it

Originally posted by Hojo

i don`t think you see enough female jedi, most of the jedis in the movies are male, the more famous characters are mostly male too, i think Revan suits the female image better than the male, but thats just me, plus i think its funnier when a woman makes evil threats to kill people then does it

That's right! You see, in the Star Wars movies all we see are male Jedi, from Episode I to IV, including III. I would like to watch Leia been a Jedi fighting Vader. I think she would kill him for destroying Alderaan, her home planet. Instead we saw a weak male Jedi, that if not for the help of Vader, he would be dead by the hand of the emperor.

A I am a man, but I praise women!

"(Women! women!)

Lots of pretty women

(Men! men!)

They can't live without them"

"Women" from the album HYSTERIA (Def Leppard)

Your sexism is getting annoying, Darth Krow. Revan sounds like a more female name, actually. And besides, the artist is a female herself, so it's not surprising she would depict them as females. Oh, and I nearly forgot about Malak, Revan, and Exile one. That one's real nice too. Oh and, daddy? Yeah, you know what, you're right... But in the 2nd one, well, that shows probably a teenage Exile and a rather older Atris... so... Ew.

Originally posted by cosmic_ace

i like this one;)

ahem

...and this one

1. Atton: Hey um, having a good time?

Exile: Yes atton, im really enjoying myself

Atton: Um, [Name], i rented a hotel....

Exile: Oh, hehehe....

2. Revan: Im glad you could join us, in this event, we needed a third person.

Exile: Oh, Revan im happy to do this, but... [Whispers] does he really have to come?

Revan: Oh dont mind Malak, hes small enough to be a woman

(Exile laughs)

Malak: Hey! I heard that! [Thinking]: the next time some battle meditating jedi comes and raids your ship, dont come crying to me!

Revan(secretly with Malak): DONT mess this up, Malak, we've waited for this threesome long enough! and if you

dont make it worth my while, i will tear that jaw off your head!

--------------

This Answers alot of things lol

Originally posted by Bobo

1. Atton: Hey um, having a good time?

Exile: Yes atton, im really enjoying myself

Atton: Um, [Name], i rented a hotel....

Exile: Oh, hehehe....

2. Revan: Im glad you could join us, in this event, we needed a third person.

Exile: Oh, Revan im happy to do this, but... [Whispers] does he really have to come?

Revan: Oh dont mind Malak, hes small enough to be a woman

(Exile laughs)

Malak: Hey! I heard that! [Thinking]: the next time some battle meditating jedi comes and raids your ship, dont come crying to me!

Revan(secretly with Malak): DONT mess this up, Malak, we've waited for this threesome long enough! and if you

dont make it worth my while, i will tear that jaw off your head!

--------------

This Answers alot of things lol

LOL!

Originally posted by cosmic_ace

That's right! You see, in the Star Wars movies all we see are male Jedi...etc

Revan just naturally makes most of us think female somehow Oo;; s'weird i like the dark haired revan though

Originally posted by Hojo

I totlay agree i would had like to see more female in the film, I also think Revan sounds more like a girls name.

What do you think im some sexist? -_-

Some of the comments you've posted are degrading and disrespectful towards women. Keep it up and you'll learn what girl power is...

:lightning

Respect is a basic rule in these forums. If it was a joke, then keep your jokes to better taste...

...and change this sig!

oh and stay on topic: we also have forum rules against spam...

You have been warned.

-Darth333

No, you got hounded for saying that Revan shouldn't be a dominant female role. You know, dominant females do exist. Personally, I prefer Revan to be female, it makes more sense from a story pov, imo. The three main characters in KOTOR are Revan, Bastila, and Carth, with Revan being the mainest character. Bastila's bond with Revan makes her logically one of the three main characters regardless of Revan's gender, and has a strong connection to the mainest character. Carth has little reason to be considered a main character if Revan is male, but if Revan is female, then Carth's connection is very clear. The main characters are all tied together much more clearly if Revan is female.

Archived