41200: Chewed Human Corpse

45789: Dead Soldier

101328: Jedi Corpse

101681: Animated

101726: Dead

123471: Dead Mercenary

But I like what I found! Force Zombie and Zombie Walk :D

Originally posted by RebelScum!

^ That gave me an idea!....Floating severed hand mod! :lol:...now ill I have to do is learn how to mod...or some cool person would do it for me...:rolleyes:

Erm... I think I should do some "serious" mod now (although I only mod for fun). Anyways, Unless someone makes a blaster or a melee weapon in the shape of a hand, it is not possible. The lightsaber floating are not really just lightsabers "floating" around but invisible creatures wielding a lightsaber ;)

Originally posted by Darth333

But I like what I found! Force Zombie and Zombie Walk :D

Erm... I think I should do some "serious" mod now (although I only mod for fun). Anyways, Unless someone makes a blaster or a melee weapon in the shape of a hand, it is not possible. The lightsaber floating are not really just lightsabers "floating" around but invisible creatures wielding a lightsaber ;)

couldn't you make the body invisible and the head visible similiar to the lightsaber floating?

Originally posted by Darkkender

couldn't you make the body invisible and the head visible similiar to the lightsaber floating?

Was about to say somthing like that...but could you just make all but the arm invisible?....btw I could tell right away that the lightsabers where invisible people :p.

Originally posted by Drazin

Yay for Darth333 !!

Just think... 3 companions x 3 zombies = 9 zombies + 3 companions = 12 of you vs Bean's hardcore mod. HAHA!

You know this comment made me download it lol. Although I still wish that it was the lightsaber shield I suggested earlier...oh well kicking vrooks butt with the hardcore mod and this will do for now.

Originally posted by RebelScum!

Was about to say somthing like that...but could you just make all but the arm invisible?....btw I could tell right away that the lightsabers where invisible people :p.

Yeah, I think you could make a transparent texture for everything but the hand. The only catch is that with most models one part of the texture is applied to both parts of the model. If an exception could be found (Bao-Dur maybe?) you could make the whole texture except for one hand transparent and then spawn disembodied hands that attack. :p

And for the record a Cricket Bat would be an easy model to make :p

Wow! that mod got 127 downloads in one day! I have to admit that it was fun to do and to test :D

Originally posted by SuperSquall

Yeah, I think you could make a transparent texture for everything but the hand. The only catch is that with most models one part of the texture is applied to both parts of the model. If an exception could be found (Bao-Dur maybe?) you could make the whole texture except for one hand transparent and then spawn disembodied hands that attack. :p

err...wouldn't that be a little too much? I mean I don't want to turn Kotor into something it is not...

addamsfamily.jpg

Feel free to do it if you want :)

Originally posted by Darth333

err...wouldn't that be a little too much? I mean I don't want to turn Kotor into something it is not...

addamsfamily.jpg

Feel free to do it if you want :)

No, I agree. The goal is not to turn this into Knights of the Living Dead. I was just answering the question - someone else can make it if they want though. I'm busy on a different mod :p;)

Originally posted by Harker

To bad you can't have the PC speak...

"I, Darth Bad-Ju-Ju, summon forth an army of force zombies... to ... well to be my CANON FODDER!!!"

BTW - not a fan either, but the idea is AWESOME... it'd be like being a Controller from City of Heroes!! PETS!!!!

Up yours Bao-Dur, I've got FORCE ZOMBIES! Take your "sensor droid" and BLOW!!!

'Darth Bad-Ju-Ju'? ?!

Archived