Home

Kotor 2.5?

Bobo

Should they Rerelease Kotor II with everything like it was supposed to be?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Should they Rerelease Kotor II with everything like it was supposed to be?

• Yes, We deserve it!
    • No, I love the story line!
    • Shouldnt they just Patch it Instead?
    • Im done with Kotor II, lets play Kotor III!

i beleve that prolly some day maybe after Kotor III, they will re-release kotor II with all the story line intact and some minor stuff Added back in the game. Like the Sims Deluxe lol.

What do you think?

It would be nice if they did, but a patch would be easier. Of the stuff they cut, only so much can go in without damaging the plot, and I don't think Lucasarts would spend more money on a new release when they could just send out a patch.

Originally posted by StoneDragon

Patch it up or make the future KOTOR's better.

Well StoneDragon, i hope they do BOTH lol

sure make Kotor II better but make Kotor III even more cut!..... yeah.... um.....

if that happens ill get some of us together, buy some pitchforks and torches and chase the Obsidian president into a ditch... lol

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

You would be amazed. If they think they can milk money by re-releasing the game, they will.

They don't make any money with a patch.

That pretty much sums it up in a nutshell.

*gets out wallet*

*sigh* I'd still get it...:o

I wouldn't mind an expanison pack. They could add the ending, and also new elements to the game. They could add armour, weapons, ext. It is decidedly dubious that this will happen, but I will dream.

:cool:

It would also work because we, the players, would not feel ripped off, if its done well. They would make money, and we would have a ending. It would be a perfect symbiosis of capitialism and gameplayism . :cool:

Originally posted by Bobo

Well StoneDragon, i hope they do BOTH lol

sure make Kotor II better but make Kotor III even more cut!..... yeah.... um.....

if that happens ill get some of us together, buy some pitchforks and torches and chase the Obsidian president into a ditch... lol

*Starts chanting* Angry, mob! Angry, Mob!

Anyways I say patch but it is more likely they would go with a re-release of it in the future.

Archived