Home

Livestrong Wristbands

Derc

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

This popped up in my mind.

:dozey::indif::eyeraise:

...What...the...

*ahem* (back on-topic)

Did I mention that I also have a purple HOPE wristband too? I think it's for Cancer Awareness. I think. But then that means I have a yellow and a purple one...not very manly colors but oh well.

Originally posted by stingerhs

just make sure you don't wear it with your "Members Only" jacket. ;)

:lol:

Mine's black because I'm just that "kewl"

along with my super-bleach jeans and my white Nike hightops baby...

Bad to the Bone :shads3:

Now if they just made the Livestrong bracelets with spikes... I'd be all set ;)

Originally posted by Drazin

ROFLMAO -

Sadly... I can picture you in that get-up.

Although I think Parachute Pants would go better with your jacket. LOL.

But then I wouldn't have anything to wear with my Michael Jackson Red & Black V-Jacket ;) sha'mone!

Originally posted by Drazin

Chainz,

Yer killin me bub. Almost choked on my fish dinner.

I know we've hijacked this thread... but have you seen that Adam Sandler movie, The Wedding Singer? I don't think I need to say anymore :animelol:

indeed ;)

Sorry Derc, we'll leave your thread alone (my apologies). I just couldn't leave the parachute pants alone :D

ok maybe it because i'm english but i have never heard of these livestrong wristband thingys and its not because im not looking

i buy numerous little pin badges for whatever charity they are for, red noses for comic relief and those heart badges for the heart foundation and sometimes i even buy those ribbon things admitedly even though i buy them so that im donating to charity i very rarely wear them so im guessing even if i did know of these livestrong wristband thingys i'd probably buy one wear it once(maybe) and then let it collect dust somewhere :rolleyes:

so i think i'll just stick to going to charity shops and buying books i'll never read and video's i wont watch and glasses/cups/mugs i'll never drink from and puzzles/board games with pieces missing

although i did get a nice little marble chess set with a marble chess board for only £7 a while ago from a charity shop not a bad find but i havent actualy used it to play a game yet but its a lovely conversation piece

Archived