Home

[TSL] New Models: Megido & Avenger [REL]

Mav

Originally posted by svösh

Great work mav! Very nice models. Thank you for the kind acknowledgement I’m very happy that I could help either personally in PM’s or with a tut or 2. I think we added yours in to our upcrystal.2da if not I’ll squeeze you in before the 58 lines I added my self :eek: had to give Chainz a break ;)

Again great work keep it up :D

svösh

Yeah it's already in there. That's why I was considering being uber lazy and waiting for the USM was because I knew Chainz had added it into there already.

But svosh your dedicated efforts to the Holowan are always apreciated.

OK, my ears are burning... who's talking about me? ;)

Ahh, yuppers... I've added all the lines so the USM .2da is a monster... hehe

Got to look at the sabers in the actual game last night Mav... they're even better than the screenshots! Fantabulous job! :D

Originally posted by ChAiNz.2da

OK, my ears are burning... who's talking about me? ;)

Ahh, yuppers... I've added all the lines so the USM .2da is a monster... hehe

Got to look at the sabers in the actual game last night Mav... they're even better than the screenshots! Fantabulous job! :D

I'm starting to think Mav is working overtime just to play catch up with the USM.

Originally posted by Darkkender

I'm starting to think Mav is working overtime just to play catch up with the USM.

If he keeps this up, he'll have more sabers than the USM hehehe... ;)

Not thrashing ya' man, keep'm coming... maybe you can release a UMSM (Ultimate Maverick Saber Mod) :D

making more models than the USM... oh yea I'm going for 4 or 5 hundred :p j/k.

actually I just can't think of anything else to mod :), be it model or otherwise, after my next model I'll probably try and do something else though.

Thanks for the compliments,

Mav

Originally posted by maverick187

making more models than the USM... oh yea I'm going for 4 or 5 hundred :p j/k.

actually I just can't think of anything else to mod :), be it model or otherwise, after my next model I'll probably try and do something else though.

Thanks for the compliments,

Mav

How about a helmet?

Originally posted by Shadow Blaze

Or even a new set of armor.

Armor is relatively simple as all it requires is simple retexturing for the most part. If you meant as far as a new model we can't do those yet because we haven't broken the model format, nor have we succesfully implemented new body models into the game.

No new models for armor? That is slightly disappointing. Oh well didn't know that. Suppose ya learn something new everyday.... guess that explains why nobody has done that yet and are only working on lightsaber and helmet models.

Oh well I guess scratch that last post up above and I will second DK's helmet idea.:D

Originally posted by Shadow Blaze

No new models for armor? That is slightly disappointing. Oh well didn't know that. Suppose ya learn something new everyday.... guess that explains why nobody has done that yet and are only working on lightsaber and helmet models.

Oh well I guess scratch that last post up above and I will second DK's helmet idea.:D

I imagine when the animations and body mesh get figured out that the modding community will be flooded with new mods for these as well. Besides a year ago we couldn't even import new saber models. That is only something moders have been able to do since november. So if you consider these factors we've come pretty far already.

Well from what I can remember yeah they have come pretty far. I was on these boards in January of 2004 although I had a lot of dificulties with the account set up and didn't get a s/n until recently.

Anyways maybe someday soon the animations will be cracked open and we will have a whole new thing to mod. Good luck with your next model Mav I'm sure whatever it is it will be great.

Heh I wouldn't re-release it mav. I just did it for personal use as it is very easy to change properties that and I would rather make my own model.

EDIT: Now that I think about it this might go great as part of my saber expansion pack... Granted there would be new feats, a new blade color, and a different name, but the model would remain. Hmm do I have permission to use it if I decide to use it in the end? I plan on making my own models too of course.

Originally posted by maverick187

Nope no extra bonuses, just game sabers that look better.

Fantastic! Just what i wanted to hear. Too often beautiful skinning is undone by disregard to game balance. may the force be with you, mav.

Originally posted by Obex

Fantastic! Just what i wanted to hear. Too often beautiful skinning is undone by disregard to game balance. may the force be with you, mav.

Agreed! I hate it when items are waaaay to powerful for the game!

Archived