Home

Revised Obi-Wan Head

bhanlon7

Originally posted by bhanlon7

Here is a side-by-side with some photos:

http://img63.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img63&image=untitled40sn.jpg

The next step I take will be the eyebrows, and as far as wrinkles goes, the ones there now were taken from the Canderous skin(so is the beard).

Try using the black and white photo of ben as a layer on your tga and try using the blending options to get the picture to blend and overlay to look the way you want on your tga's skin. you can resize the face & distort it to get the wrinkles like you like then just erase everything in the photo you don't want.

Or you could clone the wrinkles from the photo.

I'd darken his center beard section below his mouth a little bit more black or grey. in that photo its like that.

Hope that helps :)

Jack up the contrast on the Facial hair, it looks a little pasty. Increasing the contrast (and maybe dropping the brightness a bit) will make it look more gray rather than snow white. I'd suggest the same on his head-hair but not too much.

I'd also suggest using the smudge tool or something around the bags under his eyes to give them a less 'plastered' look, right now they look to be a little 3D and smudging them around the edges can help that. Just make quick inside -> outside strokes around the edge.

Maybe a bit of work around the beginning and ends of the eyebrows to make them a little less all-or-nothing would be good too.

Well, it looks really good. I think something you could do to improve it further is make the darker part of his beard under his mouth blend more on the edges of it with the rest of the beard to make it look a little more natural. Just my opinion. Looking good!

Maybe sounds dumb but can u also try a reskin of Atton as a Ep3 Obi-Wan...Becuz now that i look at it, the nose is better, the ears are better then the default PC head, So can you atleast try...This what inspired me...Just think in your mind if it was brown and everything..It woud look really good if you ask me.

LINK: http://www.gilliamgraphics.com/EchaniAtton.jpg:)

I hope really that it can be done..

Then we have everything set...The dueling robes including the Ep3 Obi-Wan robe...T7 saber dunno for sure if it works also in TSL and the PC head thats about to get underway.

Archived