Home

The Official SW Saga Trivia Thread

Astrotoy7

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Jedispy, I was just about to dig through my TPM DVD, but then I remembered TFN has a whole section about this... and a pic included. The Enterprise E -its *very* subtle, but definitely there:

http://www.theforce.net/episode1/hidden/hidden_stuff_page_11.asp

Q. What very small shot(about 3 secs) of ANH was actually filmed in Guatemala ??

BONUS : Pic

mtfbwya

It is true that the Massassi shots distant shots were in guatemala, Im pretty sure that the close up shots were with the falcon crew landing werent shot there....

I will however, give you the points... :)

For those that are really interested, check out this site which is all about the mayan city, Tikal. This 4th temple in Tikal was actually what is seen in the yavin IV shot. This site has excellent 360 degree quicktime pics of the different temples :)

http://www.destination360.com/tikal/guide.htm

Q. Why was Queen Amidala forced to land on Tatooine ??

mtfbwya

Thats right Bastila, the hyperdrive on the Marie Celeste, was buggered.

Q. Why did qui-gon choose to land on Tatooine ??

ps- I will be away for a couple of weeks... so the trivia threads may slow down a little. Feel free to put fresh questions up yourselves, and play nice....

mtfbwya

A:As far as i can see, Luke's is blue instead of green in the film.

Well....kinda close. There is something more specific that I'm looking for. Let's keep the question open a little longer.

I'll try to see if I can find an image of it online for people's reference.

Leviathan got it. More specifically, it is the lightsaber duel from Empire Strikes back that is on the Return of the Jedi poster.

Q: In which SW movie were you able to see words spelled out in english? (Not counting subtitles)

Bonus: What words were they?

Q: In which SW movie were you able to see words spelled out in english? (Not counting subtitles)

Bonus: What words were they?

In A New Hope, you can see the words power and Tractor Beam on the tractor beam Obi-Wan disables. But it has been removed from the DVD version and was replaced by the equivalent in Aurebesh.

Q. What is special about Beru's (Luke's aunt) lines in ANH ?

Leviathan got it. More specifically, it is the lightsaber duel from Empire Strikes back that is on the Return of the Jedi poster.

Yes, this duel remembered to me the beginning of the duel in the Carbonite chamber... Moreover, Storm Troopers took Luke's blaster before his meeting with the Emperor...

Sorry, I do not have any question... Have to pass on it...

Moreover, Storm Troopers took Luke's blaster before his meeting with the Emperor
In all actuality, the Imperial Officer turning Luke over said that he was armed only with his lightsaber. But you are right, the presence of a blaster would not have been true.

Q: When was the first time in any Star Wars movie that a blaster bolt was deflected by a lightsaber? (I'm looking for theatrical movie order, not chronological movie order)

Archived