Home

The Official SW Saga Trivia Thread

Astrotoy7

Thanks for the answer lil_dude. Wulf Yularen is definitely EU. Interesting you pointed out his rank markings, as numerous continuity freaks have commented on the inconsistencies in rank insignias over the OT :)

For those who are curious, Wulf is the old dude sitting at the holotable discussion in ANH(where Vader chokes Motti). He is wearing a white impy uniform, leading to the incorrect assumption that he was a grand admiral. My initial inclinations were correct upon confirmation of the name, Wulf Yularin was only ever named in the CCG(and perhaps RPG sourcebooks) as far as I know and have been able to dig up. Neither CUSWE nor SW.com has an entry for him.

Theres a pic on this page for those interested.

Linkage

guybroom.... It is actually not 100% clear from the movies if sifo-dyas was a sith lord. He was very clearly a pawn of Dooku/Palpy but that does not necessarily mean he was a sith lord. EU is similarly ambiguous about it. I am giving you the point though, since you have stated all the facts as given in the film. :)

New Question

Q. Whats very similar to a Binary Load Lifter ??

mtfbwya

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

correct, Leviathan.

Q. Name all the admirals and generals in all 6 films.

(nb. they have to have been named on screen, *NO* EU names!!)

EDIT:

No takers? Heres what I could come up with

Ep I

General Jar Jar Binks :(

Ep II

General Obi Wan Kenobi

Ep III

General Grievous

General Obi Wan Kenobi

(Anakin's Rank not mentioned on screen though he is also a General)

Ep IV

General Dodonna

(Admiral Motti is seen, speaks, is named in the book/script but name is not mentioned on screen)

Ep V

Admiral Ozzel

Admiral Piett

Admiral Riekaan(sic?)

Ep VI

General Han Solo

General Lando Calrissian

General Crix Madine

Admiral Ackbar

That's most of them, let me know if Ive missed any..

New Question:

3 POINT SPECIAL !

Q. What do Bib Fortuna and General Grievous have in common ??

mtfbwya

Astro for teh win :p

Matt Wood, the Lucasfilm Sound guy(aka Ben Burtts "apprentice") actually played Bib Fortuna in TPM and did General Grievous voice !!! The cough was actually GL during a sound test that was added into the main dialogue !!!

source: Starwars.com, The making of Revenge of the Sith, The Final Chapter e-book

lil dude, Bib Fortuna's brain being 'monkicised' was described in "Tales from Jabbas Palace" which is of course, strictly EU. Its a great question for the EU trivia thread through :) Come visit us there !!! (see my siggy)

Q. Remember in TPM, the pilots who dropped Obi/Qui Gon off of the Trade Federation ship, to get blown up soon after... Who played the male pilot, and what other role(s) did he play in TPM ? (one was a major character)

mtfbwya

Astro for teh win :p

Matt Wood, the Lucasfilm Sound guy(aka Ben Burtts "apprentice") actually played Bib Fortuna in TPM and did General Grievous voice !!! The cough was actually GL during a sound test that was added into the main dialogue !!!

source: Starwars.com, The making of Revenge of the Sith, The Final Chapter e-book

lil dude, Bib Fortuna's brain being 'monkicised' was described in "Tales from Jabbas Palace" which is of course, strictly EU. Its a great question for the EU trivia thread through :) Come visit us there !!! (see my siggy)

Q. Remember in TPM, the pilots who dropped Obi/Qui Gon off of the Trade Federation ship, to get blown up soon after... Who played the male pilot, and what other role(s) did he play in TPM ? (one was a major character)

mtfbwya

I know it was EU, but it's all I could think of :(

A. The actor is Temuera Morrison and he played Jango Fett as well as the voice of every clone trooper. Think that's the answer if I remember the scene right.

A. The actor is Temuera Morrison and he played Jango Fett as well as the voice of every clone trooper. Think that's the answer if I remember the scene right.
Uh dude...that's AOTC. He asked a TPM question.

The actor is Silas Carson. He also played Ki Adi Mundi & Trade Federation Viceroy Nute Gunray.

Q: Who is the last person to be choked by Darth Vader in the SW movies? What was he/she in charge of?

Uh dude...that's AOTC. He asked a TPM question.

The actor is Silas Carson. He also played Ki Adi Mundi & Trade Federation Viceroy Nute Gunray.

Q: Who is the last person to be choked by Darth Vader in the SW movies? What was he/she in charge of?

DOH!

A. Admiral Ozzel was the last one to be choked I believe, he was in charge of the Imperial Death Squadron(Vadar's Fleet) but he came out of hyperspace to close to the system and forced them to do a costly ground invasion. Captain Piett was promoted to Admiral after his death.

DOH!

A. Admiral Ozzel was the last one to be choked I believe, he was in charge of the Imperial Death Squadron(Vadar's Fleet) but he came out of hyperspace to close to the system and forced them to do a costly ground invasion. Captain Piett was promoted to Admiral after his death.

*BZZT*

Sorry lil_dude.... you might need to pop that ESB DVD back on.... Captain Needa, in charge of locating/capturing the Milennium Falcon got choked after the falcon got away....it is where Vader uses the ultra-cool line:

"Apology accepted, Captain Needa...." followed by Needa falling to the ground and getting carried off...

Q. What were the Emperor's last three Intelligible words ?

mtfbwya

LOL!!! D'oh! Tired.....need sleep.

O.k. on Endor it would have been a Biker Scout who was the first one killed. Let's see. Han attacks one with unarmed combat, but I don't know if that one was actually killed. The first one would have been Leia on a speeder bike. She was the one who first jumped on a bike. It was Luke who followed. "Wait!! Leia!!!"

Pass if correct.

LOL!!! D'oh! Tired.....need sleep.

O.k. on Endor it would have been a Biker Scout who was the first one killed. Let's see. Han attacks one with unarmed combat, but I don't know if that one was actually killed. The first one would have been Leia on a speeder bike. She was the one who first jumped on a bike. It was Luke who followed. "Wait!! Leia!!!"

Pass if correct.

It was actually Chewie who actually first killed a trooper, with his crossbow !

Q. On Hoth, who complained to Luke that he had no approach vector ??

mtfbwya

Hey im back:

Q: In AOTC, how many times do people fall through the sky on correscant? Name them.

Firstly guybroom, welcome back...

Im letting that one through, but you know "how many" questions are BAD !

Q. What did the Alliance pilots have to pass through before making their run on the Death Star in ANH ??

mtfbwya

Archived