Home

Darth Revan?

RaV™

Okay, this is really odd, this is my 3rd play through of the game, and when you confront your old ally Revan in the tomb, the PC is shown next to him, but quickly fades out. This is rather odd, anyone got any ideas why it's like that? Could have it been a flashback like joining the jedi to war, and making the choice of sending the republic soldiers across the mined bridge?

Probably just a reminder that you followed Revan during the Mandalorian War. And that, by doing so, you fell to the DS in the eyes of the Jedi Council. Notice that the face of the Exile is DS, too.

Originally posted by Bastila

Its not Revan but a ghost revan i tihnk your the person who fades when you walk to revan its just showing you who you followed and what you looked like.

but in the recording T3 downloaded from Atris, the PC is shown in the Jedi Council Chamber LS, not DS. Personally, I've taken it as a vision of what would have been if the Exile had followed Reven into the Jedi War too.

Originally posted by DarthMoeller

the pc that fades has dark side transitions ...

aye, I know. what I ment was that the PC fought with Revan before they were summoned to the Jedi Council for punishment, and they were LS when they recieved said punishment. therefore, the DS vision must be what would have been, had the pc followed Darth Revan all the way to the DS instead of quitting before the Jedi Civil War. is that any clearer?

I originally interpreted it as a symbol of either defeating or being consumed by your dark side, represented by Revan. This, however, was based on the fact that my first character [a darkside consular] got cut up by the apparition of Revan in the first round.

However, that's obviously false, since all my characters since -- dark and light -- managed to defeat the vision quite nicely.

So I think it's just another vision. It's definitely not actually Revan.

It can't be a flashback, either, because I'm rather sure the Exile never fought Revan...

I'm not really sure what purpose it actually serves, save as a final test before you can leave the tomb.

It could easily be the 'might-have-been' as well, of course.

did you guys never listen to kreia? blah blah blah "the past can prove a distraction"

She wants you tro defeat Atris because she's from your past so you won't be distracted. she wants you to defeat Malak. She wants you to defeat Malak. she wants to give you a chance to resolve your past so it won't distract you. thats why you have to go alone. so no1 will influence your choices.

Archived