Home

Your upcoming concerts.

Tokarev

I have an upcoming concert on the 13th for Muse.. It's been a great while since I last saw a concert, so it's about fraggin time I attend some this year. I missed a couple last year and I'm not missing any this year!

April 13th, Muse

May 5th, Velvet Revolver

September 8th, Jack Johnson

Oh man, Muse are amazing live. I saw them in London in December with the Zutons supporting and it was so unbelievably fantastic. I dunno if you've seen them live before Tokarev but you are gonna have a damn good time.

Originally posted by Tokarev

I have an upcoming concert on the 13th for Muse.. It's been a great while since I last saw a concert, so it's about fraggin time I attend some this year. I missed a couple last year and I'm not missing any this year!

April 13th, Muse

May 5th, Velvet Revolver

September 8th, Jack Johnson

Do you mind if we switch places on the 13th? :p

I´ve seen Muse live a few times and I must say they are one of the best live band I´ve seen. And I´ve seen plenty of band.

And the concert I will be doing this year is not really a concert, but a festival called "Rock Werchter". 4 days of alcohol and the best bands at a nice location with a great atmosphere. To give you an idea: Faithless, Ramnstein, REM, Chemical brothers, Garbage, Queens of the stone age, Interpol, ...

More info at http://www.rockwerchter.be ;)

I have an upcoming concert on the 13th for Muse..

I saw them last year at V festival. They are awesome live! they totally blow you away with a wall of sound.

They won "best live act" at the Brit Awards, which shows how good they must be as they were up against much more popular, high profile acts.

I missed a couple last year and I'm not missing any this year!

Ditto.

- saw The Subways last week. 3 Piece rock band that really rock. They may go a long way.

- booked tickets for The Engineers today, but i've never actually heard them. Going with mates who like them.

- Going to the friday at Reading Festival to see: The Pixies :eek:, The Killers, Queens of the Stone Age, The Coral, Elbow and Kasabian.

Want to try and see PJ Harvey, Kings of Leon and the Foo fighters at some point too...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived