Home

-small spoilers- How long does it take to get your Saber?

ian73

The fastest route to your saber is to travel to Dantooine or Nar Shadaa as the first place you go after Telos, since you can buy a color crystal on Citadel Station, and you get your first saber part there as well...

Dantooine... In the Jedi Enclaive you have 2 opportunities for saber parts, one is a trapped salvager in a locked room, clear the way for him and you can buy a part from him, or kill him for it if I recall correctly. The other, is to find the 2 salvager corpses and their will, alter the will to leave their stuff to you and talk to the Militia Leader in Khoonda to get that one. Have Bao-Dur with you and if you have done both then you will be able to make your saber right in the militia's office, have T3 with you and you will be able to upgrade it on the spot too. :D

Nar Shadaa, you can get one part from the guy in the docks flophouse looking for his wife talk to him get the quest, she is in the refugee sector so you will have to clear her a path out, talk to her and send her off to her husband, go back to the flophouse and get your part as a reward from the guy. The second part is in Vogga the Hutt's Vault, you will need some Juma Juice to get in the vault, I believe you can get some in the Cantina.

Also if you go over 75 LS or 25 DS and see the cutscene with Nihilus and Visas when you encounter Visas you can get a part from her if you defeat her.

I hope this helps! :D

Originally posted by Emperor Devon

Why not cheat instead?

Because, that is not what ian73 asked for, he asked how long was the wait to get a saber in the game.

I told him the legit ways of doing so, answering his question in the process (After Telos), not everyone wants to use cheats in their games.

It's a long inconvenient wait to get your saber.

I disagree, it takes about 20-40 minutes to complete your saber once you leave Telos... not a bad wait at all.

Another reason TSL on PC is superior to TSL on Xbox...

Please, don't start anymore PC is better than Xbox arguments... they all end... well... badly!

And are usually ended by a Moderator using this :lock:

Originally posted by ian73

hey, i dont mind cheating much..i just want my Lightsaber..they rock :D

Go to Program files/Lucasarts/SWKOTOR 2, open open up SWKOTOR2.ini, scroll down to the last line in Game options, type "EnableCheats=1" (Without the quotes) press enter, save it, and you should be able to use cheats. NOTE: The cheat console is invisible.

To get a single saber, type "giveitem g_w_lghtsbr01, or for a double saber, "giveitem g_w_dblsbr001" (without the quotes) typing g_w_lghtsbr02 or 03 will give you a different color. I think it can go up to g_w_lghtsbr06 or g_w_dblsbr006

Well I have KOTORII on X-box not PC so the whole cheat thing wouldn't work for me anyway. Plus you don't need a lightsaber that early and cheating is just lame.

but Redhawke I found an even faster way to get my lightsaber. In fact pretty much every cheat site or stratagey guide says your way is the fastest but I don't get it. I got my lightsaber so easily.

The first planet I went to, after Telos, and you can go to any planet it doesn't matter, I went to Korriban, I just got off walked around a bunch and went back on my ship. When I got back on my ship the blind sith woman(can't remember her name) attacked me. When I defeated her I got two peices for my lightsaber, those and the one I already had got me my lightsaber. I don't understand why no stratagey guide realizes that it's that easy to get your lightsaber but I got mine faster than anyone else I know.

Originally posted by McCusto

[spoier] I got my saber on Dxun's main planet ( I forgot the name :/ ) after I killed the lady and got the disk for the doctor. It was a green double-bladed saber.

looks like your spoiler tag didn't work...

Originally posted by Mandalorian54

Well I have KOTORII on X-box not PC so the whole cheat thing wouldn't work for me anyway. Plus you don't need a lightsaber that early and cheating is just lame.

but Redhawke I found an even faster way to get my lightsaber. In fact pretty much every cheat site or stratagey guide says your way is the fastest but I don't get it. I got my lightsaber so easily.

The first planet I went to, after Telos, and you can go to any planet it doesn't matter, I went to Korriban, I just got off walked around a bunch and went back on my ship. When I got back on my ship the blind sith woman(can't remember her name) attacked me. When I defeated her I got two peices for my lightsaber, those and the one I already had got me my lightsaber. I don't understand why no stratagey guide realizes that it's that easy to get your lightsaber but I got mine faster than anyone else I know.

I second that. by far the easiest way to get a lightsaber since Korribans the shortest planet :p

Archived