Home

Insta-paper!

legameboy

Check out the neat paper that Grooves, Insane Sith, and I worked up! You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader to check out A Methodology for the Refinement of Cache Coherence.

There's another generator that generates postmodern essays, one of which was submitted by Allan Sokal , which actually got published! This was in an effort to demonstrate that the postmodern paradigm is nonsense anyway and that people will accept essays that look smart because they don't want to be seen as stupid. <that's the short version, anyway>

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Maybe i'm a nerd. I enjoy writing essays. Maybe it's because I am good at it. Man, all you need is a few key points, alot of facts and a decent outline. People either make too much out of it, or are so afraid of failure, they loose no matter what. Writing essays are easy.

Hell yeah. The most fun part is when you can bull**** half the essay, so you don't have to gather too many facts.

Originally posted by Tyrion

Hell yeah. The most fun part is when you can bull**** half the essay, so you don't have to gather too many facts.

You can pull that off in High School, but in college, most of your teachers are recent graduates and they expect more, because they gave more.

In high school, all they want to do is to see you try...and THEN you can make it easy.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Maybe i'm a nerd. I enjoy writing essays. Maybe it's because I am good at it. Man, all you need is a few key points, alot of facts and a decent outline. People either make too much out of it, or are so afraid of failure, they loose no matter what. Writing essays are easy.

I'm in the same boat, but it is always kind of funny when something like this comes along.

Archived