Home

Yoda's Swamp Public Service Announcement.

IG-64

Originally posted by kipperthefrog

He doesn't have to make it well thought out for the film to be successful. He has proven that with the other two preqils.

The budget for episodes 1 2 and 3 add up to $350,000,000.

George Lucas and his crew went through a sandstorm for Episode 1. And we must not forget his self-budgeting.

What about lucas changing up the originals? He dosn't do that for extra cash, he does that to improve Star Wars. "A movie is never finished, only abandoned." -George Lucas

Lucas doesn't love money, he loves Star Wars.

Read, learn, have a nice day.

Originally posted by Spider AL

I'm not going to pay silly amounts of money to see it at the cinema, when it's obvious that it'll be just as awful as the other two prequels.

:violin: awww nobody makes films that are good enough for Spiderman anymore :(

I hardly think it is *obvious* that this fil will be awful : the other movies were just a build up to the events of this....The climax of the clone wars, the genesis of darth vader and the empire, the beginning of the jedi purge, and the unmasking of the sith... all these combined make it surely worth $7 of spider's golden monopoly money ???

mtfbwya

I'll get 'em later. Nobody here really cares about Star Wars, so I can expect some easy tickets. Speaking of 'no caring' stuff, you'll be surprised at the SW knowledge at my place. Alright, here's one scene:

I walk into a VCD/DVD store and while I'm browsing, a store-lady (who's a bit hot, BTW) stands beside me and offers help. I ask her if you have any Star Wars movies. She points to the Episode 2 VCD and after some finding, hands me the Episode 1. When I ask her if they have Episodes 4, 5 and 6, she says: "Sorry, they haven't been released yet. You should keep your movie knowledge updated through magazines, TV and the Internet." I furiously told her that EP4,5,6 were released some twenty years ago. She answer: "No, no. Why would the makers release 1 and 2 after 4, 5 and 6? Really, they aren't released yet."

If it were allowed by law, I swear I would have choked her to death and commited a hundred tortures on her best left unmentioned.

Just bought them online at fandango.com. I'm going at midnight too.

And I judge movies like this: I go see it, if it keeps me entertained, it's a good film. I don't give a crap if the dialouge is hokey, the story non-existent, etc. if it doesn't have me glancing at my watch, or coming out thinking 'that was boring' it's a good film.

Archived