Home

Matrix Relived

[align=center]Matrix Relived

After a fierce battle with Sentinels, Arcon and two other captains were able to retrieve very important information, with the help of their crew, regarding to the future plans of the machines. After making it back to Zion, Arcon and Pulse went directly to the councel to notify them about this new plan. Expressions of shock and disbelief were on some of the council's faces, while others expected it. The council had no other choice but to take action. Months have passed in Zion after this incident. While months have passed, Arcon decided to start a crew from scratch and, with the help of his new crew, made a new ship called the Solaris. Is there going to be another war? If so, who will save them this time? Only time will tell...[/align]

On board the docked Solaris, Arcon and Radar were starting up the ship for its departure. They were flicking various switches and monitoring various monitors. Arcon waited patiently for the arrival of the rest of his crew. Meanwhile, not to far from the Solaris, NeoVenom and Zaphire were making their way to the ship with bags slung over their shoulders. As they made their way closer and closer to Solaris, Arcon welcomed them from afar. "Good to see you two." Zaphire smiled, "Like wise captain." As Zaphire entered the ship, NeoVenom shook Arcon's hand, "Good to see you too captain." With that said, NeoVenom entered the ship himself. Arcon stayed on the ramp to await the others.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shadow stared out over Zion, and took the last few breaths from the most free air he would breath in weeks, maybe even months. The bag he held was almost completely empty, just containing some clothes and the lucky rock he had kept since he first came to Zion, having stumbled upon it as soon as he left the ship.

Walking slowly, he nodded at people he knew, waving a goodbye before finally reaching Solaris.

Walking up to it, he smiled at Arcon.

"You sure this ship can hold Captain? After all, we got the two kids on it..."

Looking back to see if he could see the two kids he mentioned, he examined the ship boredly, to see if it would suffice for this mission.

Rouge decided to see how fast he could run form his house to the dock, so when he arrived at the ship we was coming at it full speed, then he stopped tripped and fell down.

"don't worry cap'n i'll behave on the ship" Rouge said as he got up.

"Now be nice Shadow." replied Arcon. He then turned to Rogue, "Welcome Rogue. Since everyone is here, I think it is time for us to depart Zion." With that said, Arcon entered the Solaris once more. He then proceeded towards the cockpit and pushed down a button. A crackling noise can be heard over the various speakers located all around the ship. "Everyone to the Core" said Arcon thru a mic. NeoVenom and Zaphire were eating while they heard the announcement and Radar was looking at various monitors. They stopped what they were doing and went towards the Core.

(Out of Character: I meant to type Core instead of Construct...sorry :D So its the Core we all going to meet.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good to see all of you once again" Arcon said as he looked at each person's face. "As you already know, we are going to head back out to do further investigation on this whole issue with the machines." One thing we have to do for sure is for us to jack back into the Matrix and try to find the program that helped us months ago, Mr. Jones. We have to speak to him and ask him more question about this suppose investigation. Once we do that, we have to go to the fields and check for ourselves if this is true."

NeoVenom couldn't believe what his captain was saying. "Go to the field ourselves!? That's suicide captain. Who suggested this?"

"The Council" replied Arcon. "We are not going to be doing this ourselves. Two other ships are going to accompany us."

"The reason why I said it was suicide is because if one, and all it takes is one, Sentinel spots us, hundreds will come." NeoVenom replied to Jokemaster. "Also, the last time we encountered Sentinels, we barely escaped."

"Try not to think the negative aspects on this mission, NeoVenom. We are going to take secret routes that the Machines don't know about. Once those images of the field come up on our monitor, we'll record it for a couple of seconds and head back to Zion." Arcon said to NeoVenom. He then looks at everyone, "The sooner we leave, the better." With that said, Arcon went to the cockpit of the ship, NeoVenom following him. The Solaris lifts off the ground of the hanger as one of the gates to Zion begins to open. One of the people in charge of the gates wishes good luck to Arcon thru commlink. "Goodbye Zion..." says Zaphire as the Solaris exits Zion. The Solaris then travels thru one of the tunnels underneath the surface. Arcon's voice once again can be heard thru the speakers of the ship, "We'll get to the fields in about a couple of hous depending on certain things. First, we have jack into the Matrix to find and speak to Mr. Jones. Next we gotta meet up with the other ships, then we'll go to the fields."

"Oh right, you didn't get a chance to meet Mr. Jones." said Zaphire to Beth. "He's not an agent but he's a program." While the Solaris continued its journey, Radar received a call. "What the…!?" He said in reaction. "Operator..." A voice of a man could be heard on the other side of the line, "I have word from the Merovingian. We have Mr. Jones in our custody. If you want to see him again, you better come to this restaurant on this location." Radar jotted down the directions. Before Radar could asked the man who gave him the message any questions, the man hanged up.

Radar got up the seat and went towards the cockpit of the Solaris. Zaphire looked at Radar while he was passing by. “Wonder what’s up?” said Zaphire to Beth, Jokemaster, and Shadow. When Radar entered the cockpit, he asked Arcon if he can dock the ship in a secure place, but in a range so that they could be able to jack into the Matrix. “Why?” asked NeoVenom. “It seems like the Merovingian got to Mr. Jones first before we could.” replied Radar. “What?” said Arcon. Arcon hovered the ship to a secure location as NeoVenom flipped a switch that extended the Solaris’ legs. A shock went throughout the Solaris indicating that it landed.

"You listed a few too many," Beth retorted dryly. "Lions, tigers, and bears, as my mother used to say. You listed five, not three."

"And I know what a joke is," she snapped. "I just don't have much use for them..." Her voice trailed off. "Not anymore."

"well i'm gunna take a walk" Rouge said then walked out of the cockpit and past Beth and Jokemaster while they were arguing.

"hey Beth, lighten up, its not all that bad, i mean come on, we finish this mission and go back to Zion, we'll be heroes man, how cool is that? besides, his name is Jokemaster" Rouge said then smiled and sat down.

Archived