Home

Most hated bugs of TSL

Jeff

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you actually get any XP or LS points for leading him out? I never thought so, so I usually just tell him to follow me and then take off in the shuttle without him. :p

I can't remember if you get any XP but I know that you get LS points for leading him to the exit.

Didn't anyone noticed that this thread is three years old?

I hated the fact that the Onderon Swoop track was bugged. Especially after I tried for an hour to beat the top time there and the announcer would say I lost it... Even as I didn't.

the hyperactive space/environment suit. Damn thing was too slow in KotOR and now it's too fast in TSL.

Though that is more of an oddity than a bug, it's still... strange. Annoying, even.

\I hated the fact that the Onderon Swoop track was bugged. Especially after I tried for an hour to beat the top time there and the announcer would say I lost it... Even a I didn't.

Not just Onderon. Forfeit a race once anywhere in the game, and you won't be able to win anywhere. I've basically given up on swoop racing in K2.

Get the swoop racing mod, you should be able to win all races after you install that. D333's made it. It's a good mod to use. I prefer using mods like that to help with the game. All you have to do is be good at keeping steady in the middle of the track, and press the button at the right times, preferably just about the time you hit the booster pads. The racing does provide good money, as well. However, you can also make things to sell. This will cost you in components and chemicals, but you can make a few things, sell them for money, break down what you don't need, then make other things to sell, and you will, eventually, end up with a bit more money than you started out with.

One other thing, the only bug that really gets me, is when there is a lot of stuff on the screen, you are going anywhere, you tend to get stuck. That is the only bug I don't like.

Archived