Home

An odd thing with the Ebon Hawk

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Emperor Devon

Wouldn't it be kind of hard to get some sleep, though?

if you got three georgous ladies sharing your bed, sleep would be the last thing on your mind especially if they are piled on top of you lol

Originally posted by Emperor Devon

The beds are small - wouldn't you fall out?

choose the bottom bunkand if you do fall out..well thats when the floor play :D;):p that redhawke mentioned comes in

i am beginning to think this thread has gone way off topic and is getting way too silly

but hey its fun

Originally posted by Lion54

Come to think of it,do X-wings have restroom facilities? Luke flew all over in his, and I doubt he could make a pit stop just anywhere.

Well, if you look all the Pilots in Star Wars wore a flightsuit, and they could be equipped with a waste extractor... or something of the sort...

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

Not really. It's still about particularities of the Ebon Hawk or Star Wars. So we're quite on-topic I believe.

Exactly! :D

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

I don't think we would fall off, three in one of those bed compartments.

It would even be more fun if you turned off the artificial gravity, then you would have a little "0-Gee" Moonraker action with your ladies... :naughty:

Originally posted by RedHawke

Well, if you look all the Pilots in Star Wars wore a flightsuit, and they could be equipped with a waste extractor... or something of the sort...

That works for pee, in fact I beleve some modern aircraft are so equipped. I still can't quite visualize how they poo. Actually, Im not sure I want to visualize that :eyeraise:

Oh well.

Archived