Home

star wars obsession

abespam

i just finished reading this series. The spacecraft is what u can expect in ROTS but nothing else is really relevant.. anyway i read it because i wanted to know what happened to asajj.. neways i have some q's about previous events that some of the more knowledgable eu ppl might know about.

Supposedly Anakin killed Asajj on Coruscant, does anybody know when this occurred? Is it labyrinth of evil ? cos i havent read it yet

Secondly Durge was still alive but i thought that Obi killed him during the Clone Wars cartoon.. when he was trying to capture the banking clan.. wasn't that durge or was that someone else?

Finally,

obi-wan knew that padme and anakin were an item, and supposedly so did all the other padawans ... this was not the impression i got from watching ROTS, since they still talk about keeping it a secret. and obi only works it out near the end that anakin is fatherin the children

about durge, during the clone wars cartoon after durge blew up they focused on his remains. it was one of those implications that something could happen. it is possible he could pull himself together if his remains were left alone and his mind or main piece stayed together.

i got the impression that obi-wan knew before that because he went to padme to see what was wrong with anakin earlier in the movie. it seemed to me that he knew at the least that padme was the closest person to anakin.

The clone wars series 1 concludes with anakins duel with asajj, however - whether she was killed or not wasnt entirely clear. She subsequently resurfaces in EU, in the comics chiefly, and very briefly in the novel jedi trial.

Up to this point she actually isnt dead, but moreso disowned and disenchanted... It would be nice for her to resurface somehow, i thought she was a cool character, but we'll wait and see...

mtfbwya

The clone wars series 1 concludes with anakins duel with asajj

this was at yavin IV not coruscant.. which was y i was asking

and if u read the end of obsession..

asajj lives , but decides to go far far away

though its doubtful that she would come up again, considering where the eu is going to go now... ie post-rots, post-njo and old republic

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived