Home

Who is the Dark Woman?

The Dark Woman is a Jedi Master. She even renounced her name to show her devotion and was called by the Jedi, the Dark Woman. Dark in this case means mysterious, not evil.

Here is some history about her. Pay special attention to her lightsaber, it has a leaf-pattern, very cool. Enjoy!

Originally posted by montnoir

The Dark Woman is a Jedi Master. She even renounced her name to show her devotion and was called by the Jedi, the Dark Woman. Dark in this case means mysterious, not evil.

Here is some history about her. Pay special attention to her lightsaber, it has a leaf-pattern, very cool. Enjoy!

Nice find. I agree, her lightsaber is very cool!

Originally posted by jedigoku

sweet that story is coooooooolllll and someone need to make that hilt in game oops sorry thinking out loud there;)

That hilt is indeed very nice. :) Too bad I can't model. :(

Originally posted by montnoir

Well, her creator could've thought up a name that was less confusing with Dark Jedi.

"The Mysterious Woman" would've probably been better and cause less confusion.

I knew about her but I always thought she was some Dark Sider before reading that article.

Cool story though :)

Archived