Home

HP "weirdings"

RC-1162

Right so the forums are down. :crybaby:

but lets keep talking.

n this thread, post any Wierd stuff from the harry potter series like things that dont make sense. mind you ONLY wierd stuff.

PS: anyone seen lukeiamyourdad lately? didnt see him for a month!:eek::confused:

Originally posted by Darth Band

PS: anyone seen lukeiamyourdad lately? didnt see him for a month!:eek::confused:

He left for South Korea (I think that is where...). I thought he was only going for a short time, but maybe he isn't coming back/staying for a long time.

I agree with Aash Li, you go first since you said ONLY weird stuff.

Okay I know something weird. In that new HP book (which i got a leaked copy of in that superstore in Coquitlam, BC, Canada) in Chapter 15 it said

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah lah blah lalalal. You didnt think I was gonna put a spoiler here did you?

Well I didn't read any of the series in a while, and I only went up to the Goblet of fire or whatever its call.

okay.

if youve read HP Order of the Phoenix, youll remember that harry goes for a hearing in the ministry of magic( henceforth known as the "MoM" ). when the guy at the counter (Eric) examines HP's wand, he puts it onto a machine. i thought this to be wierd considering the fact that the witches (henceforth Known as "Wh" )

and wizards (henceforth known as "Wd") use magic for every thing. youll know that it was a machine by the fact that a slip comes out of a slit in its side. the only other machines ive heard of were the Knight Bus and the enchanted cars and the elevator in the MoM(which is also wierd).

EDIT: hey, Hallucination, you might want to stop posting spam you know.

Okay, well y'all read the first book and how Harry got all those letters and Vernon burned them all, and then he got more in greater quantities. Couldn't the wizards just put the letters in harry's room or someplace he could get them before his aunt and uncle found them? Is it illegal for wizards to give things directly to a person?

Originally posted by Hallucination

Okay, well y'all read the first book and how Harry got all those letters and Vernon burned them all, and then he got more in greater quantities. Couldn't the wizards just put the letters in harry's room or someplace he could get them before his aunt and uncle found them? Is it illegal for wizards to give things directly to a person?

No, but it was funnier to do it the way that they did it :D

you know, he does have a point.

and in the 5th bk, ginny asks sirius whether he was a prefect and he replies, no one would have made me a prefect, i spent too much time in detention with james. but in the first bk, hagrid tells HP that HP's parents were head boy and girl in school. howcome a guy who spends his time in detention gets to be head boy?

Originally posted by Darth Band

and in the 5th bk, ginny asks sirius whether he was a prefect and he replies, no one would have made me a prefect, i spent too much time in detention with james. but in the first bk, hagrid tells HP that HP's parents were head boy and girl in school. howcome a guy who spends his time in detention gets to be head boy?

That is a very good point. Either JK just messed up, or Hagrid was wrong.

JK probably messed it up cuz hagrid was in or near hogwarts ever since he was expelled.

okay. ive given you an idea, now your turn:D . seriously, go ahead.

Originally posted by Hallucination

James was the detention warden i guess.

James: Want some food while you sit in that cage?

Sirius: Yes please im starving *insane whispering to himself*

James: Get it yourself!

*extremly irritated* if youve read the books, youll know that James & Sirius were the best of friends and james was neither a prefect or head boy at that time. and detentions are covered by teachers ONLY.

Archived