• Italian
    • Korean
    • Chinese
    • Japanese
    • Greek
    • Native American
    • Indian
    • Other

That brings back memories! I haven't heard anyone say the words "fry bread" since I left Oklahoma. There is a dish there called an Indian Taco which is basically a flat of fry bread topped with the same ingredients as a regular taco. Its really kind of like a taco salad. Since I don't eat meat, I just left the ground beef off of mine. Ever have one?

That sounds really good. I've spead YEARS trying to learn how to make fry bread but to get it right takes a master cook apparantly :D

:ben:

General Kenobi

That sounds really good. I've spead YEARS trying to learn how to make fry bread but to get it right takes a master cook apparantly :D

:ben:

General Kenobi

Honestly, depending on where you live, you can get fry bread mix and make it yourself at home without being a master chef. It was readily available at just about any grocery store in Oklahoma.

(off-topic) I liked your other avatar better.

a bit ?!?!? but yeah itsa sometimes food for sure.

and mexican food iss not spicy contrary to popular belief you can get used to it after a few eating sessions

Yeah, spice is for real men with big cajones! * (just paraphrasing GTA:Vice City and this will probably get edited for it).

* err...you mean cojones, right? Cajones = not the same thing...

Archived