Home

The SW KotOR and The Sith Lords Trivia Thread

Jeff

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Q: What is the name of the main character's homeworld in KOTOR 1, according to the records?

I'm pretty sure I already asked this. But the answer is Derelia. Or, that's what you say when Bastila asks you. I don't know about any records...

EDIT: Damn! Beaten again! But the question still has already been asked...

It wasn't impossible to read. Confusing, yes but certainly not impossible.

On the Endar Spire, there's a fight between a Jedi and a Sith. The Jedi uses a head available for the female PC. If we choose her head (dark-haired caucasian female), the game changes the head of the Jedi (into the shaved head with pony tail caucasian female).

It wasn't that great for its sentence structure, but I understood it. I would have answered, but I didn't know how to describe them; not to mention that I didn't know there was more that one. Since it seems to have been answered, I will ask a question.

Q: When Bastila confronted Revan on board his flagship, what color of lightsaber did the Jedi on her right carry?

Okey dokey.

Question: In one of your talks with Sauvam on Yavin Station about Exar Kun, what did Sauvam say regarding Kun's power? (hint: he describes what happens when Exar "looks at you")

Well...I'll leave this question for you guys to answer...because I have Xbox Version (NO Xbox Live hookup --

DAMN!

)

but...anyway...

dammit

I can't answer. This really

sucks!

Archived