Home

psychosayings(laughs ahead)

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bonita: I couldn't hear [Jasper] much at all, really, until Gloria's mother hit the stage.

Raz: He didn't like her performance either?

Bonita: No, I mean "hit the stage," kersplat! Jumped from the catwalks while Gloria was in Paris.

Raz: ...Ew.

Bonita: Yeah, that's what the janitor said, too.

I laughed so hard at that. I'm a bad person.

(In Lungfishopolis)

lungfish: Gogglor! Down here.

Raz: Excuse me, were you talking to me?

lungfish: AGHH! AGHH my ears!

Raz: (Whispering) Im sorry.

lungfish: AGH! Oh my god! Agh! (Falls down.)

Raz: (Still whispering) Are you alright?

Other lungfish: He's dead.

Raz: O, gosh, I'm sorry.

A while after that, when the second lungfish starts talking to him, it's just hilarious when the body starts twitching and Raz gives a priceless look.

Also, if you complete lungfishopolis and then go back, a lungfish tells you about how they're gonna demolish the place anyway so you can smash all you want. The line that floored me was

Lungfish: You can also smash the people if you want, my family lives in an other town.

A while after that, when the second lungfish starts talking to him, it's just hilarious when the body starts twitching and Raz gives a priceless look.

Also, if you complete lungfishopolis and then go back, a lungfish tells you about how they're gonna demolish the place anyway so you can smash all you want. The line that floored me was

Lungfish: You can also smash the people if you want, my family lives in an other town.

Lol! I NEED TO PLAY THIS GAME AGAIN!

Do you suppose those Lungfish's selfishness is a reflection of Linda's?

Oh I'm so witty! Haw haw haw![/egotistic posh git]

But yeah, I don't remember linda being selfish, especially coming to collect Raz every time he blows the thingie, seems kind of selfless to me.

Well yeah, Linda was unselfish as far as we could see, but really those lungfish were pretty selfish... one has to wonder if it's just courtesy that she helped Raz.

The lungfish (the imaginary ones) were thoughts- and apparently, thoughts know they're thoughts. They have their own personalities. Like, say, the dalmation from Edgar's mind. Nothing like Edgar. I'm pretty sure the zealots were just supposed to be wussies.

I finally got the game yesterday. WoOt for me! Unfortunately I have a terrible memory so I already forget how this quote went...but I enjoyed it while I was playing.

Dogan: Shut up...no I will not kill everyone.

Raz: What are you doing Dogan?

Dogan: Don't listen to anything the squirrels tell you. They lie.

Raz: I'll take your word for it. Are you going up to Coach Oleanders Basic Braining?

Dogan: Yea...but first I've gotta make these guys be quiet. (Jumps around.) Shut up!

(The next part was more creepy then funny, so I'll stop there >.<

I found a few lines from before you buy the cobweb duster everytime you try to get Raz to use the loom.

1) So I can use this thing to turn useless pine needles into delicious taffy.

2) Raz: Before I can use this I need to go to the Camp Store and buy some delicious taffy.

Ford: Cobweb Duster!

Raz: Right, cobweb duster.

Here's another from the Coach's mind that makes me laugh.

Coach: See that figment. Take it. Be a figgy piggy! Who's my little piggy?

(Not exact quote.)

Raz: Alright, I'm in the mental hospital...wearing a straight jacket...talking to myself...

I think it's time to take this costume off now.

(After Bobbie is re brained.)

Raz: Yes, alright, the answer is yes. Because you got your brain stolen and I didn't I DO think I'm better then you.

Raz: You know, hulking lungfish, your not as ugly as everyone says.

Linda: Razputin, you may now call me by the name given to me by my people.

Raz: And what name is that, (can't remember what he calls him!)

Linda: LINNNDAAAA....

Raz: (As Linda walks back into the water) What a magical lady.

Raz: (After he tells Lili that he wouldn't mind recieving a friendship bracelet.) Do you want to measure my wrist, just in case?

Lili: Uh...no.

Archived