Home

Lucasforums Users Unite, Let's start our own country!

starmark2k

@Darth InSidious

Does that mean I get the job? can start building my army base ? and training the crack 7th army, of course if Boblion has no objections, and it be Supreme Emperor Starmark2k The First's will!

And can i worship in Aash Li's Temple ? the most glorious of all High Priestestestsss!

@-LIAYD, Chief Fanatic and Inquisitor against heresy who Our beloved Emperor benefits from your fanaticism, i beg you if i get the job not to nuke them,

so the army can roll ashore and blast them to bits using lots of deadly and nasty weapons set to cause only painful and bloody carnage for the camera's. and well kill them all, that is of course you require prisoners for converting or hertics to condem! please

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@Darth InSidious

Does that mean I get the job? can start building my army base ? and training the crack 7th army, of course if Boblion has no objections, and it be Supreme Emperor Starmark2k The First's will!

And can i worship in Aash Li's Temple ? the most glorious of all High Priestestestsss!

@-LIAYD, Chief Fanatic and Inquisitor against heresy who Our beloved Emperor benefits from your fanaticism, i beg you if i get the job not to nuke them,

so the army can roll ashore and blast them to bits using lots of deadly and nasty weapons set to cause only painful and bloody carnage for the camera's. and well kill them all, that is of course you require prisoners for converting or hertics to condem! please

O.o what the were did you come from?

and thats mine and liayds gig so don't go there :lol:

I would much prefer to rip their hearts from their chests with my bare hands but sadly an exterminatus is the best solution. None must escape. Holy Mass Destruction is a necessity.

I do like the way you think though. A thirst for blood must be encouraged among those who serve the Emperor.

@Revan the great, Just a minor lowly General seeking an army to command for our Supreme Emperor Starmark2k. and Yes i bow and -LIAYD, Chief Fanatic and Inquisitor against heresy but but i wasnt sure if Ash Li was getting properly whorshipped was all. and just offering my services.

But i dont think i have been given an army yet =/ but at least i have not been shot as a heritic!

But i dont think i have been given an army yet =/ but at least i have not been shot as a heritic!

Meh, we don't shoot heretics, we cut off their balls and then let them die from loss of blood. Or they survive and have to live without balls for a while. Then we bring them back for a Holy Sacrifice.

can i be a Agent of your evil empire ??? plz i want to kill people!

See, I dislike this word. Evil. It makes us sound so bad. Call us the Empire full of funny homicidal fun loving guys!

Of course, part of the fun is killing heretics in atrocious ways \o/

You have to remember oone thing though, we only kill heretics. Those that are good citizens should be rewarded for their loyalty to the Holy Principles of Our Emperor.

So find something to quench your lust for blood. For now...

Meh, we don't shoot heretics, we cut off their balls and then let them die from loss of blood. Or they survive and have to live without balls for a while. Then we bring them back for a Holy Sacrifice.

What do you think of the Harkonnen Hearthplug, if installed properly on your prisoners, here's what you can do with it.

1. Tie them together, and have them do something usefull, like carry rocks from the base of the mountain to the top and back down again. have a guard hold the rope to all the plug, and he decides how fast they work. If they trip, or work too slow, the plug comes out, and not only their plug, but the plugs of the rest of the group as well. If you're bored, just tell the guard to give the rope a nice strong pull and enjoy listening to the nice plopping sound.

2. Make your starships have an extra reactor for when you need a bit more power (your normal reactor should provide infinite power, but the same power constantly, and it should not use fuel, I prefer artificial black holes). Make the extra reactor run on blood (or use a furnace, but that does not require Hearthplugs, same goes for the DS reactor as seen in the Starforge, at the end of K1, using jedi as fuel). If you need that extra bit of energy, it's execution time. For example when you need a bit more firepower, a prisoner is used to fuel the turbolasers. When the shields are low, toss a few prisoners in to quickly recharge the shields. If your normal reactor goes skyhigh, toss in just enought prisoners to make the jump to hayperspace, and hyper back home (in my case the Starforge) for repairs.

3. If something goes badly, just burn some blood to please the gods. Have your prisoners line up on top of a dish or scale or something like those, and pull the plug. The blood wil pour down into the scale where it will be burned to please the gods, hence enabling you to take even more prisoners, who again can be used to please the gods.

4. If you use vampires, just gather the blood and give your vampires a drink on the house (and have one yourself too), this will cause them to fight harder and take more prisoners, hence another glorious loop of victories.

If anybode else has some more ideas, feel free to post them. We all want the same thing, namely the perfect execution for our prisoners.

I dunno. Maybe we should see if it's profitable enough. After all, many slaves will die during the process of building the pyramids and even though they're expendable, I'd still prefer we keep them alive as long ass we can. Makes it more painful for them...always begging for death to come take them away...

Anyway, we still have to pay for materials and regular workers.

*starts prepping karaoke machines with Col. bogey's march*:D

@RC, yeah kp, I see humor is lost on you, you've been a citizen to long:D

NO, he really didn't say it backwards on purpose, did he, FOR SHAME!!!

Now you see, the simple solution to your World Wonder problems is hiring a certain Poobah who has a background in construction for a Dr Evilish sum of $1,000,000

(edit: Number three has just thrown me a frickin bone with the new inflation written on it) ONE BILLIOGAZILLIOFRAPILLIOWAHAPPYIOLIOBRAZZIEREION yen

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA^35

So which would you rather enjoy, using up your slaves on simple sandcastles that will be stepped on anyway, or owing the Rebellion your Firstborn, one of your kidneys, and that pink flamingo in front of your doublewide while allowing you to harrass your slaves for the full course of their lives,

A dillema...Yes I think so:D

Archived