K1:

Liked - Carth, Bastila, Jolee, HK-47, Canderous

Disliked - Juhani, Zaalbar

Indifferent - Mission, T3-M4

TSL:

Liked - Atton, Handmaiden, Mandalore, Kreia, HK-47

Disliked - Visas, Mira, Hanhaar, GO-TO

Indifferent - Bao-Dur, T3-M4, Disciple

Oh and from both games, does anyone else hate Vrook?

^^^

Yeah, Vrook was one of those characters you "love to hate". He got really tiresome.

In KotOR I really liked Carth and Mission. Mission wasn't a character you generally find in Star Wars games, and I took a liking to her (and since then I've missed a Mission-like character in TSL). Carth was my buddy, though his warmongering get tiresome after a while.

KotOR 2 was a little different. I liked Atton, Visas and Bao-Dur. Atton was a lot like Carth: he was my buddy. Bao-Dur was the same, but deeper in a way. The exile and him had history, and that really boosted his character. Visas was sort of useless, but it was fun having conversations with her while they were still fresh. After that I usually just left her on the ship.

In KOTOR 1, i liked: Bastila, Jolee, HK-47 (while the "meatbag" gets a little tiresome after a while, you have to remember than he's only a droid and that you think of him as nothing more than an amusing junk compactor aswell :D), Canderous (although his stories got a little boring after a while), Uthar, Yuthura, Marl and the Janitor on Taris. :D

Indifferent: Mission, Juhani (used to like her, but she got annoying after a while), T3M4, Zaalbar, Malak (good voice acting, but too much of a bully), other NPC's.

Disliked: Carth (who likes to listen to whinning every single time you try to talk to him), Master Vrook (well played Ed, though), Selktah (i think it was the way they sounded), the Wookies (all of them were whiners), Xor.

In KOTOR 2, i liked: Kreia (excellent writing and voice acting), Visas, Sion (liked how he sounded), Bao-Dur, HK-47, HK-50's (too damn funny - i especially liked the one on Peragus), T3M4 (was excellent in TSL), Nihilus (some may argue about him being uncomplete, but he made for an excellent Sith lord once i installed Hardcore Mod, buffed his stats and gave him more feats and force powers - including the ones from stoffe's force power mod :D), Lieutenant Green, Captain Riken, Handmaiden and some others.

Indifferent: GOTO (he wasn't really that bad as some of you portray him to be) , Mira, Hanhar and most others.

Disliked: Disciple (the guy who did Disciple is the worst voice actor ever. I can't play as a female in TSL because of him), Master Vrook (do i even have to comment on this one), all the other whinners. :D

KOTOR 1

Liked: Darth Malak- Hell of a villain, ruthless, and merciless. Uthar Wynn- Evil, subtle, and manipulative. He has cool tatoos. Canderous, and HK47 because they are just cool.

Disliked: Carth- Yuk, whiny simpering, meatbag. Juhani- annoying. always killed her on Dantooine. Zaalbar- I hate wookies.

KOTORII

Liked: Darth Sion- Hes bad assed, looks intimidating, has a mean voice, and can't be killed. Traya-because shes one well developed palpatinesque sith. Mandalore, and HK47 of course.

Disliked: G0T0-hes so lame. Hanharr-I hate wookies. Disciple-terrible......thats all I have to say about him. Visas- she is fairly lame.

Indifferent: Darth Nihilus-had all the qualifications to be a bad assed villain, but was incomplete it seems.

However, I must diagree with the statement that Kreia wanted to save lives.

It's right in your article, here's a little bit of it:

Her hatred of the Force was her overriding goal for in her mind, due to her conviction that if she did not kill it, even more would die in the future.

I liked everyone in K1, even though they weren't developed as well as Kreia, for example, who without a doubt is probably the best developed character in the series. Besides her, and the droids that returned for K2, I liked Bao-Dur and the Handmaiden.

Archived