Home

Do You Want Kotor III Made And Why?

kookaburra

• 2 weeks later...

Of COURSE I want a KOTOR III! I agree with just about everything said above, but the main thing is the STORY! I don't ever want the story to end. The KOTOR series has more story than any other Star Wars game, IMHO. These days, I buy a game for the story. I want more of the Star Wars story.

I play it over and over and over. Withdrawl! Must have FIX!

(sorry for the shouting)

--Pneuvo

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I want KOTOR III because I want to revisit the world/universe that was created. There are countless stories that are left open ended that had plenty of story left to tell. For instance, Space: Above and Beyond was such a story. Firefly was another story that had a similar fate though is currently being revived with a movie. I don't know of any better reason than I would 'buy' KOTOR III.

I will use this time though to illustrate some things I believe should be done. I hope that someone in LucasArts is listening.

1.) Let Bioware and Obsidian Entertainment work together on this. Please give them plenty of time to finish the game 'completely'. KOTOR II was a dissappointment because half the game seemed to be incomplete. Though I enjoyed KOTOR II; I could have enjoyed it even more, hense the dissappoint part.

2.) Please have the game be twice to three times longer than either KOTOR I or KOTOR II. Since this would be the final story? it would be nice for it to go out with a bang. To give you an idea of how long I am talking about think of Final Fantasy X-2's length.

3.) Redo the graphics engine. The old graphics engine was awesome for KOTOR I but it made KOTOR II seem dated and as if you did not really want to do your best in making it. I

4.) Here are some key made-up words I am sure you will understand. Multiple Starting Points; Multiple Converging storyline points; Multiple Endings. All of these I think you should look into and invest in. People 'need' a new huge single player role-playing game that redifines the industry. RPGs now days have a single storyline and multiple subplots but the subplots almost never actually change the original storyline. Also with KOTOR I and KOTOR II it was awesome that you could be evil but the story did not change at all. I think everyone would really want an Evil character to have an almost completely different Storyline even if they end up having to do the same thing the good guys have to do in the end.

As the voice said in the movie "Field of Dreams"; 'if you build it, they will come'. If you build such a game as KOTOR III, I am absolutely positive that you will be richly rewarded in sales from it.

• 2 months later...

I want to repeat the fantastically enjoyable time i had playing KOTOR 1, getting to know interesting and complex characters, visiting alien worlds, solving problems and unravelling the mystery behind the star forge.

The second wasn't as good because it wasnt properly finished, I want to see Obsidian given another chance to do another KOTOR game completely and properly.

of course i want kotor 3 to be made even though i have no idea how kotor 2 ends, it would be good to see another one like that. it also has a lot of potential to become way better than kotor 1 in my opinion. in conclusion i want it to be a franchise like final fantasy series.

i just can't stand ff series. i like to be a support for kotor series... I just wish to see kotor as a massive game where you can explore the planets completely with lots of sidequests and the characters to choose from...

Last of all, the next kotor could be bug-free if they spend more time on the improvements...

the game will be like a dream for me....

I want KOTOR 3 cause the first two are so much fun, and there are so many questions still left unanswered. I think 3 would be enough for this time period. After KOTOR 1 and the lost planet, I would be really intreague by a storey that takes place during the begining of the fall of the Infinite Empire. Anybody up for KOTIE 1 -3? :)

I would like kotor 3 becase off We all what to know what happened to reven What he ment by leaveing and going off to fight something in the unkown reagoins. If im being honest i dont think well here much about the exile he/she pretty much establised the new jedi order or the new sith depending on how you played the game.If they do a new one i think they should focus on reven maybe throw in some off the exile gang with your pc e.g Mira :)

...having serious withdrawl(cough).

Hurry!(wheeze). Need kotor3 now...(cough).

Please, I'm not gonna(cough) ...make it.

...help me(ahhh!)

Don't you die on me or I will Force Choke you myself. Hang on just a little longer buddy. They will make a third KOTOR because sooo many people are asking for it. :vader3:

Archived