Home

The Official Post Your Pet's Pic® Thread (56K warning)

Astrotoy7

Holy Necro-post Batman! (But it is in the "sticky" sticky, so there.)

In an effort to show women that I have a sensitive side (I swear it's there somewhere), I got a new puppy. (OK, that's a lie, I got it because it's cute as hell, and I like dogs, but shhh, that'd ruin my tough guy soldier image)

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
2hevvrr.jpg

Show spoiler
18gac3.jpg

Show spoiler
23ijpkw.jpg

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not actually my cats... They're my girlfriends, but they've both pretty much decided i'm better than their actual owners and never fail to defect to my lap if I sit down somewhere... So I thought i'd post em here. :D

This one is Lilo:

DSC00107.jpg

(Well, his real name is Leo, but I sort of renamed him. Even Xan and her mother call him Lilo now, since he started responding to it. ^_^) He's 4, and really is the daftest git you'll ever come across. Loves to eat, sleep, play and has a habbit of laying on his back for you to tickle his belly, then he grabs your hand with his front paws, kicks it with his back ones, whilst nibbling on your fingers. Straaaaange animal. >_>

Aaaaand this one here is Rika:

DSC00118.jpg

She's a little older, she's 7. She's not had an easy life, bless her. She had feline influenza when she was young, so she's not the healthiest cat on the planet. But she's well loved and looked after, and is very affectionate once you get to know her and once you get her to trust you. She loves to play sometimes too, so you'd never be able to tell she'd been ill.

Like I said, not my cats per se, but I love them both just as much as I would if they were. Two of the funniest animals i've ever met. :D

Yay for "cute-ism"! I don't have a dog or a cat, but I do have birds! Don't have any pictures from my Japanese Nightingales, Shama Thrush or Yellow Cardinal, but here's a picture from three young Zebra Finches:

Show spoiler
s8000705resized.jpg

Here's mommy:

Show spoiler
s8000723resized.jpg

And here are the young padawans when they were a little older:

Show spoiler
s8000739resized.jpg

These were the first Zebra Finch chicks we had, hence why I took pictures. We've got two couples of Zebra Finches and they breed like rabbits. But they're fun birds, awesome to watch.

Archived