Home

The Official Post Your Pet's Pic® Thread (56K warning)

Astrotoy7

EDIT (since these pics were before the Official thread):

Inspired by pics of Astrotoy7's cat... ;)

The Official Post Your Pet's Pic® Thread

** Please post only "real" pet pics and not photo-chopped 'funny animal pics', unless of course your pet is doing something odd, outrageous and/or funny. :D Basically, don't go Google-ing for random animal pics ;)

I guess I'll start by posting some of my past & present pet pics :D

Zen - My Cat

Chi - My Other Cat

Gypsy - The "Franken" Dog (don't ask.. hehehe)

Samson - The "Smiling" Dog

-------------

Not my Pet, but a friend of mine's....

Ma - The Wolf/Dog Mix (beautiful animal...)

yah, apparently most if not all of my pets seem to get this weird fixation in finding odd places to sleep :rolleyes:

I'm just glad my fish tank has a hood... hehehe :eek:;)

-----------------------------------

Hehe... nice "hulk" pose sithy :p

Astro Snr and Astro Jnr, at your service :)

Miaow.JPG.df140628eafda1aa4b158e61907df29d.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh Astro, if only you knew how many human females ET has been with.

Your problem is that you assume there is no such thing as attractive lady geeks.

hmm... yes, of course there are plenty of attractive intelligent women....like my horny lovely English teacher in high school for example...

however, an attractive intelligent *geeky* women is a paradox .... the primary definition I got of geek in a dictionary is "A person regarded as foolish, inept, or clumsy." Not very attractive characteristics at all :(:p

back on topic...this thread is for photos... heres one of my cat sleeping... look how he's got his paws... awwwww :)

22Aug05a.jpg.479accf5ae25d00ee8255e02cd060d66.jpg

** Please post only "real" pet pics and not photo-chopped 'funny animal pics', unless of course your pet is doing something odd, outrageous and/or funny. :D Basically, don't go Google-ing for random animal pics ;)

Zen - My Cat

Chi - My Other Cat

-------------

yah, apparently most if not all of my pets seem to get this weird fixation in finding odd places to sleep :rolleyes:

cool. I like such threads :)

wow, chainz, Ma is indeed beautiful, but has a scary look on his face in that second pic !!

Ive already posted some pics of my cat Astro, in the "pictures" thread, but here's another for good measure.

Astro is a 5 month old Purebreed British Blue kitten, and likes posing for the camera...like in this picture :)

astro4mo.jpg.0d8bf81c51003f10f11c3274eae62874.jpg

Zen - My Cat

Chi - My Other Cat

-------------

nooooooooo you created this to late I just lost all the pics of my cat

*goes and sulks in the corner*

edit so many cute cats (I'm a big cat person)

Here's a pic of my mini Schnauzer:

maya.jpg

I'd post pics of my horsies, cats (including a baby Tigrillo - leopard family) but I don't have any pics with me right now :(

when did ya steal my uncles dog yours looks just like one of his

you....you....you....gots a Tigrillo ya gotta post some pics of it I'll get some of my cat soon she I like 20 years old so I gotta get some resent ones anyway

and no joke my cat is 20 years old

you....you....you....gots a Tigrillo ya gotta post some pics of it I'll get some of my cat soon she I like 20 years old so I gotta get some resent ones anyway

Ya I got one for a short period of time: it was brought to us as a baby by someone who worked for my dad but my parents didn't wanted to have a full grown up tigrillo in the house...I should be able to get a pic only next time I visit my parents, in about two weeks.

I got some weird pets in the past from fishes to horses passing by cats, dogs, a tigrillo, a cow, birds ranging from a chicken to a papagallo :D and one of these (no idea of how you call this in English and I am not sure I have a pic - I was very young and my mom kept it only a few weeks because it was messing up everything in the house :p )

Go get some pics of your cat!

Edit: TheOssusKeeper: your cat has some funny eyes: same color as his coat!

Ya I got one for a short period of time: it was brought to us as a baby by someone who worked for my dad but my parents didn't wanted to have a full grown up tigrillo in the house...I should be able to get a pic only next time I visit my parents, in about two weeks.

I got some weird pets in the past from fishes to horses passing by cats, dogs, a tigrillo, a cow, birds ranging from a chicken to a papagallo :D and one of these (no idea of how you call this in English and I am not sure I have a pic - I was very young and my mom kept it only a few weeks because it was messing up everything in the house :p )

Go get some pics of your cat!

Edit: TheOssusKeeper: your cat has some funny eyes: same color as his coat!

I'll get some soon

um that cats eyes are like that because of the flash they do some funny stuff when a light is shined on them

and no joke my cat is 20 years old

My friends have a cat that is about 20 years old. The vet can't figure out how it's still alive.

Thats 140 in cat-years.

---

I used to have a dog, but he died about a year ago. He was 14 years old, so at least he lived a long life.

He was a Cocker Spaniel named Max. I miss my puppy :(

you had an anteater??? :eyeraise:

yep, i think that definately classifies as wierd. :p

I have had two dogs named (both female):

Montana-named after the state we got her (died at the age of 10)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v191/Captain_H/MONTANA.jpg

Tessa-got her shortly after Montana died (ran away, don't know where)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v191/Captain_H/TESALOOKUP.jpg

A note about Tessa, she was a Chow and either Cocker Spinel or Lab mix.

not that I'm competeing but my cat has never been to the vet I just take really good care of her

what do you feed her? Is there something in air where you live? Is your cat magic?

I don't really have any pets, my moms allergic. We had a cat for about 2 weeks but just before we placed an ad in the local newspaper the poor guy got hit by a car...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived