Home

My Psychonauts Website

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol...I'll do that next time.

Gah...I guess I'll go email fanfiction.net again...i haven't done it in a couple weeks. (EVIL WEBSITE!!)

I feel slightly crazy because I just finished watching the first disc of Invader Zim season 3. WOot for the madness!!!!

Ahhh... I don't think I want a section on FF.net for our baby. I mean Psychonauts. Too many badfics up on that site to be healthy.

Ahhh... I don't think I want a section on FF.net for our baby. I mean Psychonauts. Too many badfics up on that site to be healthy.

Yea...but it'd probably encourage more people to write fics...and they'd be easier to access...although...I'm always willing to take as many as I can onto my own site.

There are too many dumb, angry, angsty people there. I don't think I can handle Psychonauts angst.

A:

Raz:What do you think?

Oleander:...secks.

B:

Raz:OMFG I R GHEY!

C:

Raz:I'm afraid my cancer is so serious its spread to Sasha.

Sasha:GHASP!

Well I'm pretty sure that at one moment while writing one half of my brain proceded to beat the hell out of the other half.

A:

B:

C:

Well I'm pretty sure that at one moment while writing one half of my brain proceded to beat the hell out of the other half.

What would Lili think? Is this cancer a STD?

Oleander did want to be a sailor. Sailors like secks. Or sexxorZ. Whatev.

...and those are pretty much the only themes going around the place. Stupid nine year old grammar type people...

A:

B:

C:

LOL I love C!!!!!

Hehe...this is true...there is a lot of angst and OC and REALLY bad writers...but you can occasionally come across a good writer too.

I saw the movie before the book, and enjoyed them both.

I read the book before the movie and enjoyed the movie as a cute little thing to watch but I was upset that they didn't get to the HH building.

And I think I said this but why was Marvin's head so huge? WHY?

Never read a book before going to see a movie. Always see the movie first so you can enjoy that...then read the book afterwards so that you can enjoy that too. I get dissapointed every time I go to see a Stephen King movie because they always wind up butchering those BADLY, especially when he isn't involved with them.

Archived