Home

With permission, of course...

...perhaps we could start a fan story here at the boards? Someone could set a topic, and we could just continue from there... unless it ends up idiotic.

In which case we won't. Also this thread would die. And we would totally not be friends anymore. So? Whaddya say? A paragraph or less each post? Maybe more?

...perhaps we could start a fan story here at the boards? Someone could set a topic, and we could just continue from there... unless it ends up idiotic.

In which case we won't. Also this thread would die. And we would totally not be friends anymore. So? Whaddya say? A paragraph or less each post? Maybe more?

I'm fine with that...but I hardly think that I matter much.

Fine heres a backstory you can jump on:

A rebel group of psychic soldiers called the PseudoNauts is out to destroy the PsychoNauts, powered by their subconcious and kicked out of the Psychonauts millions of times they want vengeance. Get writin.

Sasha cimbed down the ladder into his lab. He gazed axiously at his watch, to make sure he wasn't late (But of course he wasn't...because he's Sasha.) and began to descend the colorful drifting stairway.

In the corner, looking completely out of place amongst the machinery and boxes scattered throughout the room, sat a tree stump. Sasha frowned and approached it.

He had been in the middle of reorganizing all of the documents in his office at home, when he had recieved a mental call from Ford, saying that he had urgent business with him and Milla and to be there before noon. (It was 10:45, so Milla was probably NOT there yet.) Sasha swung his long legs over the mouth of the stump and slid into it's dark depths.

SOMONE ELSE' TURN (And I went with your idea Smon, so that's the story line we're following...)

Sasha sat at the control console, "My sanctuary please" he commanded. "Right away Noble Psychomaster," responded the PSIt(psychic service for interstump transport) as soon as he reached Ford's HQ Sasha expected some sort of joke or scolding over the fact that the PSIt was only to be used by Ford and in an emergency otherwise. Alas Sasha found Cruller with a sort of seriousness about him.

Sasha approached the Psychic master a little warily.

" Ford, what's going on?" He asked with a hint of curiousity in his voice.

"Sit down somewhere Sasha. I'm only going to explain once, and I want to wait for Milla to arrive before I get into anything important."

"Sit...down?" Sasha gazed around him, frowning as there was no seats, aside from the levitating ones generally used for experimental purposes.

"Or stand if you prefer..." Cruller said, disregarding his situation. "Milla should be arriving in..." He looked at his watch and frowned. "Oh...your early...well then...why don't you make yourself useful and get us some coffee while we wait for Agent Vodello to arrive."

Sasha frowned.

"Do you really think this is the right time for that?"

"Yes...now go...you know I can't leave this place."

Sasha sighed and approached the tree stump once more. However, before he got a chance to once again enter it's depths, agent Vodello climbed out, smiling lightly, but still looking quite concerned.

"Oh good," She said upon seeing Sasha. "I figured you would be early, darling."

(I"m beginning to sense a sense of creative difference here.)

They prepared for the news.

"Well, it seems a terrorist organization, the PseudoNauts is preparing on a full blown assualt on PNHQ (psychonauts HQ)" Ford explained.

"Well they do this almost yearly, and always get taken out by our guards since a subconcious is difficult ot control, what makes this situation different?" Sasha inquired.

"These," Cruller responded as one screen pulled up a small chip oddly similar to a PsychoPortal "PseudoPortals, they made them to control their subconcious, and have greatly improved, here's what was left of downtown El Marrow..." The display screen switches to an army of random people with purple beams going from them to a man in dark purple robes laughing as the town burns down. "As near as we can tell each PseudoNaut has a certain trait, this one, calling himself Redion, seems to know mind control." Cruller explained as the screen flicked off.

• 1 year later...

Archived