Home

Heroes and abilities

Jmaster3265

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, not everyone is clueless, but most of the people who PMed me about my avatar was to ask me out or something. He's the only one who actually asked who the person was instead of hitting on me.

And what would stop a hot chick from posting on an internet forum? I go to the Famke Janssen online forums and there's A LOT of very good looking european girls there.

This is alright geeks. The question of my gender has been raised more then once.

Men tend to hit on me quite often on forums.

Except for Stealthwar. He's smart :)

Who hits on you? and if you enjoy that if anyone is even hitting on you..wouldn't that make you gay..anyways back on topic, the question on the scale has been answered. I can't wait to be able to control the scale, make vadar huge, lol

First of all, ha if your calling us geeks? Aren't you just as one for being on this star wars forum? I mean you do know all this star wars information, i hardly know much..i would say that your the GEEK. Secondly i don't your avatar is hot at all. Its Natalie Portman right? I don't think shes hot at all...neither is the photo shes in....

Froz- Not really. At the beginning, it was never meant to be used that way. Only after a few PMs did I understand the power I wielded :D

starmark2k- http://www.famkejanssenonline.com/

Jmaster- Did you actually hit on me? Why would you feel bad about me calling people who do hit on me geeks then?

It's meant as a pejorative term simply because they were hitting seriously on someone over an internet forum based solely on their avatar.

I ain't saying I'm not geeky, just not that kind of geek.

And you should no your women better ;) It looks nothing like Natalie Portman. Maybe I should bring back the old gothic avvy. People liked it...

Ok first that post you said made no sense, how am i hitting on you, i called YOU the geek...and aren't you gay for having pleasure of boys hitting on you because of your avatar...i don't know any boys who think it is pleasurable to have guys hit on them...;)

p.s why is the site loading so slow?

Ok first that post you said made no sense, how ma i hitting on you, i called YOU the geek...and aren't you gay for having pleasure of boys hitting on you because of your avatar...i don't know any boys who think it is pleasurable to have guys hit on them...;)

Actually, you're making no sense. I never said you were hitting on me. I'm saying that you shouldn't feel concerned about me calling people who hit on my avatar geeks, IF you don't hit on me.

I don't see anything "gay". It's enjoying seeing those guys' reaction when I tell them I have a penis.

Why has it been so hard to understand me lately?!

Froz- Not really. At the beginning, it was never meant to be used that way. Only after a few PMs did I understand the power I wielded :D

starmark2k- http://www.famkejanssenonline.com/

Jmaster- Did you actually hit on me? Why would you feel bad about me calling people who do hit on me geeks then?

It's meant as a pejorative term simply because they were hitting seriously on someone over an internet forum based solely on their avatar.

I ain't saying I'm not geeky, just not that kind of geek.

And you should no your women better ;) It looks nothing like Natalie Portman. Maybe I should bring back the old gothic avvy. People liked it...

yes you did say if i was hitting on you...and well i feel its gay and not assuming to see guys who think your avatar is hot and etc. and you find that enjoyable and your a guy..anyways can we stay back on topic, or can a mod please close this thread....

Archived