Home

Psychonauts Chill Board.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes these tiffs have been going on for a while.

My stomach is slighyl naseous from the pizza and continued bowel disturbance I've been having. It's like somethings living in there...no not a tapeworm.

This is what I have to say to both of you.

Darth_Ave: Steer away from tiffs. I know they can be fun but after a while they get irratating.

Purple Squid: If you feel sad, that's ok. However I think it would be better to rant on a LJ or something.

It's like that episode of Teen Titans... [beastBoy]Remember when we fought Killer Moth and Ave was all GRR and Squid was all RELAX and Smon was all SEH[/beastBoy]

No, I'm not sad. I'm actually insanely happy. BUT I think I should start being more... on topic, if you know what I mean. Or I should leave? I don't want to, but I liked it when we talked about Psychonauts. =D

I'm glad to hear you are happy.

Yes I think personal lives should be left to ourselves or if they are relevant to the topic. I'm not going to be monitering posts or anything like that but I came on this board for Psychonauts damnit! And that's what I am going to talk about.

I just wanna die!! Everyone hates me, I'm a failure at everything I do, boys detest me, and I'm sure squirrles are planning to kill me right now.

Why are you trolling? I understand where you are coming from but to continue trolling without explaing your motives is becoming annoying. I will listen to you if you start talking intelligently but for know it is starting to wear.

I just wanna die!! Everyone hates me, I'm a failure at everything I do, boys detest me, and I'm sure squirrles are planning to kill me right now.

Don't worry, the ducks ate all the squirells, and they're too full to think about killing you. You're safe. :)

Archived