Home

Psychonauts Chill Board.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What was your score?

I think last time I checked I was a "poser geek", or something. But really, that s on an extreme scale. They don't go into decimals or anything.

Um, I got 'Total Geek'. But it's harder for guys, because girls get one extra point.

And besides. Who says what makes a geek? What is a geek made of?

Other than Witch's Broo.

Geeks are made up of a few things

1/2 cup of eye problems

8 cups of mental capicty

3 tsp of video games.

1/100 cup of coolness

2 cups of creepy obsession over a person you'll never go out with.

Stir and pour into a person and you have created a geek.

IT'S ALIVE!!!!!

I swear, all the popular girls at school. Stick thin. they look like a short flag pole with a basketball on it, and they have the most ANNOYING squeaky voices always like "Oh, my god!!! that's like sooo cool. do you think he you know likes me?" My gosh, I swear some of them need to stop sucking the helium.

I know,but Kitty still bothers me. Is she wearing one big earring?

Kitty doesn't bother me. Now, Franke? Franke bothers me. Well, scares me, rather. Seriously...is there something wrong with her face? o.O

And yes, there's at least five times as many guy geeks as girl geeks. This has prompted a lot of guys to believe that girls can't be geeks, since we girl geeks are so rare. I practically have to issue a full-on smackdown to get techies at Best Buy and the like to listen to me. ("No, you don't want that, you want this! It's pretty and has sparklies! Girls like sparklies!" ...*WHAM!*)

Kitty doesn't bother me. Now, Franke? Franke bothers me. Well, scares me, rather. Seriously...is there something wrong with her face? o.O

And yes, there's at least five times as many guy geeks as girl geeks. This has prompted a lot of guys to believe that girls can't be geeks, since we girl geeks are so rare. I practically have to issue a full-on smackdown to get techies at Best Buy and the like to listen to me. ("No, you don't want that, you want this! It's pretty and has sparklies! Girls like sparklies!" ...*WHAM!*)

Haha. I've had people try to force Disney games on me. XD But your's is funnier... I mean awful. We girl geeks should get just as much respect as guy geeks*.

*Which is none, really.

20031213.jpg

The problem I find is the media. Yes the man, all that crap.

Well anyway, when I watch G4 I don't want to see no jiggling boobs or the Man Show. Isn't G4 for games? Don't females play games?

Hell the best arcade player is an 80 year old woman who scored over a billion points in Q-bert.

I find myself having long disscussions with all of the boy geeks at my school. It's kind of like "Wow, a girl geek."

Which would mean I bite the heads off of chickens.

Dork equals the part where the sun don't shine on boys. So it's always funny to hear that on a G or PG rated show.

Well anyway, when I watch G4 I don't want to see no jiggling boobs or the Man Show. Isn't G4 for games? Don't females play games?

Hell the best arcade player is an 80 year old woman who scored over a billion points in Q-bert.

I find myself having long disscussions with all of the boy geeks at my school. It's kind of like "Wow, a girl geek."

Dork equals the part where the sun don't shine on boys. So it's always funny to hear that on a G or PG rated show.

You know they put a new definition of 'geek' on dictionary.com... isn't that nice? And I find myself making jokes like this...

Me- So, this kid said I was 'Ooh-La-La' today.

Him- Really?

Me- Yeah. And not from Space Channel 5.

Him- Nerd. Space Micheal!

I think the Man Show probably belongs on, oh I don't know, Spike TV, the um, TV FOR MEN.

Archived