Home

Psychonauts Chill Board.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Or you can roast it. Makes a great stew.

That was great. :giggle1:

You could be a new breed of fangirl...like, an Elite Fangirl. You'd be of a higher species than the typical fangirl, you'd be better, because you can actually read and write...

No..I don't think I would be like that. I can read (Woot!) and write things that won't make you claw your eyes out but I canot be an Elite fangirl. I haven't gotten the balance between Ying and Yang yet.

No! There is a difference between accepting your fangirl side and being a fangirl/elitist.

Elitists are people who spend every second of their lives complaining and saying they are not fangirls.

Fangirls are extrememly hormonal preteens that completly mangle cannon and care for nothing except for hormones.

As humans we do care about our hormones but we also care about our dignity. Each human has opposing traits. To come to terms with this we must realize we are sexual beings but you need to be respectful of others and that they may not apprecitate your sex life as much as you do.

Are you implying that I'm a 1337 fangirl? Dun make mee kick joo.

I've never felt sexual anything towards anything. D: I may be deprived.

I'm practically aseuxal for all the things I say.

umm, ok. I created this board to get to know all the regular posters though.

I wish I knew all the regular posters...and this is why I am not allowed to post in chill boards.

Archived