Home

Nitpicks

Klia

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they were going to make another Psycho-game, we can assume it would take another ten or so years. And it probably wouldn't be about Sasha and Milla, considering they're major-minor characters. Quote.

Now, if you will excuse me for a sec, I need to watch TNBC in French again. Oogie-Boogie sounds friggin' sweet.

You know, I REALLY wish you could interact with Milla's nightmares. This isn't a nitpick, but it would have added a lot to her, I think. The girl needs more lines, darnit. All she does is stare at Sasha during cutscenes. Maybe they could build on her in the maybe sequel?

That annoyed me as well. Why couldn't we go after them? It would be cool to defeat one but have another one spring up.

However I think it is a nightmare per child and that would ruin the symbolic past like air of the whole thing.

Also Milla can control them. I wouldn't expect her to have nightmares running around like in Boyd's world.

Um..about Raz's Dad [i don't have anything to contribute to the asylum discussion at the moment ^^']...didn't he ask Raz, once he had finally managed to project himself into his son's mind, this question: "And who are all these [or those, or something] unconssious people?" So I'm assuming he either saw Lili and co. laying around outside the brain tank or he just saw it somewhere in Raz's mind...but I feel like going with the former. I'm sure he was at the camp already, but I'm not sure how he would have gotten to asylum from there...O_o Ahhh, brain pain!

Hmmm. Also, in the opening cutscene, this amuses me: As Milla, Oleander, and Sasha are using telekinesis on Raz, Oleander seems to be having trouble. So, at the beginning of camp he doesn't really seem to be the strongest if you ask me. ^^' Though it was really impressive that he did seem to be holding his own against Milla, Sasha, and Cruller at the asylum. Maybe he just got stronger within a day? Or maybe he was really really determined at that point. :/

Oh,no. Oleanders just sufferin what I call the evil villain syndrome. Don't you notice that whenever a character turns evil they become stronger! Its sort off a cliche plot thing I guess...

That annoyed me as well. Why couldn't we go after them? It would be cool to defeat one but have another one spring up.

However I think it is a nightmare per child and that would ruin the symbolic past like air of the whole thing.

Also Milla can control them. I wouldn't expect her to have nightmares running around like in Boyd's world.

I forgot the children part. It would be like psy-blasting babies. D:

Oh,no. Oleanders just sufferin what I call the evil villain syndrome. Don't you notice that whenever a character turns evil they become stronger! Its sort off a cliche plot thing I guess...

Nonono, see this was explained in COMMANDOS IN THE CLASSROOM. The brain is split into two halves, the Good Half, and the Evil Half, the good half likes good things, like pizza, self-esteem, and bringin' yer old man a cold one. While the evil half likes looting, loitering, lattering, and all evil stuff. Obviously Oleander's true psychic potential lied dormant within the evil half.

Mmm...

20X6! Are you looking for a CHAAAAALLLEEENGE?!

I love the game...

???:I have trapped him in a wall!!! BWAHAHA!

1-Up:...You are mysterious!

StinkoMan:I'm sure I don't have to tell you what I have to do at this point... *blasts wall open*

???:NOOO! That wall leads to the NEGATIVE ZONE!!!

Renold:But how do I avoid making bad peer-2-teen choice awards?

Gunhaver:Now can you avoid teen peer whatevers now???

Gunhaver:I can't wait to see some serious pony carnage!

What does Boyd's second nightmare come from?

I know the first one is because Raz intrudes and steals something and nobody knows. Boyd, being a security guard, has a horrible fear of this.

But the second one? The squirrel with a camera is a little reasonable, but not really.

I found it hilarious how we stole something out of a "mini shop". Basically his minature reimagining of the shop he burned down.

The second nightmare was induced by the milkman conspiracy being laid out. He figured out that the milkman was going against the G-men and that the G-men were getting closer to finding the secret. As someone who has helped the G-men find the secret, which was the dormat milkman, he became scared and you made him relive one of his other nightmares.

Of being found out.

He also seems desperatly scared of prisons.

I found it hilarious how we stole something out of a "mini shop". Basically his minature reimagining of the shop he burned down.

The second nightmare was induced by the milkman conspiracy being laid out. He figured out that the milkman was going against the G-men and that the G-men were getting closer to finding the secret. As someone who has helped the G-men find the secret, which was the dormat milkman, he became scared and you made him relive one of his other nightmares.

Of being found out.

He also seems desperatly scared of prisons.

You guys are talking about the post office? He didn't burn a post office.

Maybe this French Boogie-man action is getting to my head...

And the Milkman part! Obviously he doesn't enjoy the Milkman, him having 'ruined everything', I suppose...

Boyd's mind=good noir movie.

You guys are talking about the post office? He didn't burn a post office.

Maybe this French Boogie-man action is getting to my head...

And the Milkman part! Obviously he doesn't enjoy the Milkman, him having 'ruined everything', I suppose...

Boyd's mind=good noir movie.

I can imagine it now...

No, he burned down the store! Remember how the fire started in the men's department?

I can imagine it now...

No, he burned down the store! Remember how the fire started in the men's department?

I know he burned the store! Silly. :3

But you stole from a post office, and I didn't get whatchoo guys was saying words about.

NOIR~!!

Boyd- I burned it down!

Lady- NO!

Boyd- And I'm your father!

Lady- NO!

Boyd- And the bad guy is my mom!

Lady- NO!

I know he burned the store! Silly. :3

But you stole from a post office, and I didn't get whatchoo guys was saying words about.

NOIR~!!

Boyd- I burned it down!

Lady- NO!

Boyd- And I'm your father!

Lady- NO!

Boyd- And the bad guy is my mom!

Lady- NO!

Yes I was getting the two confused.

Archived