Home

Upari Wookie Amulet?

RobQel-Droma

I think I know what the deal is here... now, I haven't played pt 1 in a while so bear with me.

On Kashyyyk, when Jolee gets you past the Czerka field, theres a wookie being attacked by some mandalorians. If you go LS and decide to help him find the rest of the mandalorian raiding party, return to him with the helmet of the mand. leader. At that point he thanks you and rewards you with something, I think it may be a vibrosword of some kind(echani?), but this is where I believe the RC upari is supposed to be gotten from. I never got it.

I was never able to get it in game without a mod, or cheat. But I do believe thats where its supposed to be gotten. It might be a fairly simple scripting oversight, but I don't have the know-how to investigate if this is accurate or not. My best guess, but it was good enough for me to let it go. Sorry, I couldn't help more, but I feel your pain. I redid that section many times trying to figure it out.

well I would think so... like I said, it might be a fairly simple scripting thing... if he does actually give you something then it might be just a wrong uti label in the script... but figuring that out is nowhere near my skill level... you'd need someone else's input/help. If Chainz or T7 don't know already how to, then they surely know better than I, who to refer you to. I just wanted to help because I feel your pain and didn't want to see you get as frustrated as I did trying to figure it out on my own. It was just my best guess...ask one of these more competent modders. Maybe one of them will repost on this thread to clear me up, or tell you not to listen to this ignant noob. lol but if not, I'm sure they would be quite helpful if you PM'ed them.

Thats some mighty fine legwork Rob! Good job... glad you could get what you wanted. Its comforting to know that I haven't completely lost it. lol And apparently someone else thought it was a good idea for a mod too, kudos! Its not exactly the same but it gets you the crystal, so hey... enjoy! ...and a big Thanks for sharing!

• 3 years later...

you mean the computer game not xbox right?

i have the xbox game and at temple on the iland you fall to at the str forge i found a "crystal, Upari" to upgrade my lightsaber and it says the +attack and stuff and than it says "a Jedi master can get it to produce many effects" dose that mean i can upgrade it so it has more + # attack and stuff??!?!?

idk plz help :yelhelp:

Edit: how do i get computer game one ^

|

sry first time, lol overload

• 2 weeks later...

Archived