Home

Revan's Journey [TSL Spoilers]

Renegade Angel

Jsut some thoughts and dioscussion opn the messgae T# plays from Bastilla.

Now, Bastilla says Revan went to the edge of the galaxy. Well, after studying the game's code (To make sure there were no planets on the edge of the galaxy that were cut from the game) I've found tha Peragus, Korriban and Dantooine were on the edge of the galaxy. But why would Revan travel to Peragus or Korriban or Dantooine? She also mentions he's worried about something. Could it be something about the exile? Could he have gone to Korriban to stop the Jedi Master from getting killed? Maybe he had a vision about it, but he was too late. Or maybe, just maybe, HE killed her. After all, Revan's ghost IS in the caves on Korriban, so we should focus on Korriban.

What do you think?

Well, we have to remember that Peragus, Korriban and Dantooine aren't the only planets on the edge of the galaxy. There are thousands of planets that we don't hear about in KotOR; I think it's implied that Revan went out of known space, meaning that he didn't go to any charted planets. We already know that he visited Korriban before leaving, but that was long before Vash was ever there. Just my speculations, though. ;)

Also, in the tomb on Korriban it isn't strictly Revan's ghost we see. We see a vision of Revan: a part of the exile's past. The "final test" of the tomb, so to speak.

revan travelled beyond the edge of the galaxy didn't he?

and yeah, what wasn't revan's GHOST, it was just a vision

the most popular belief is that revan went off to fight the true sith empire right? what does everyone else think?

ok, now to clarify for me: when they refer to "true sith" do they mean the sith species? or just... direct "descendants" of the older sith? because revan and malak weren't directly descended from the sith. they fell to the dark side on their own.

uh... are you sure it was merging and not splitting...? lol. i can't imagine jedi and sith merging for any reason.

does anyone else wanna see the sith species in kotor 3? even at least ONE character that's pure sith? 'cause they've only been in comic books so far, i think. in my opinion, it'd be pretty cool to get to see and fight a sith lord of pure sith blood. someone along the lines of naga sadow and ludo kressh

i rember somthin about ancient jedi before kotor merging with the sith

The Sith were a humanoid race native to Korriban. After the Great Schism - which was a war between ancient Jedi and the first Dark Jedi - the Dark Jedi landed on Korriban (which was beyond the Outer Rim at that point) and interbred with the Sith. After several generations the Sith as a race ceased to be and the offspring of the 2 races were indisinguishable thus the Sith ceased to be as a race and became the title of the Lords of the Sith.

Archived