Home

KOTOR V: The Force Plague

Tysyacha

((eh, sorry for missing basically a whole page, my internet went down >_>

Now where was I...))

Kharne spat on the ground of Coruscant, snarling at his misfortune of the dumpster's rotting metal dropping him in it as soonas the Mandalorian Bounty Hunter was close enough. Climbing out, he looked around and let off a stream of curse words even a Hutt would quail at.

Legitimate Work for me then... damn...

Stepping into the Exchange Office he noted a Gran sitting behind a desk with a pair of Trandoshans flanking him. As soon as he stepped in he noticed anothe rpair of Trandoshan guards holding blasters to his head.

"Point that thing somewhere else Snake-Breath."

"What is it you want fool?" Asked the Gran.

"A job."

"Ahh... another Bounty Hunter I assume, just like that Coryn fellow. Well he's off on a job on Dantooine, so you won't meet him for now. Now lets -"

Kharne flipped out his ID.

"So, you've obviously been through this process... Guards, check the ID.

Now we will wait."

The guards stepped back into the room and announced the their visitor's history (read my profile... too lazy to type it up again.)

"Mmm... alright fine, there's a mercenary not paying his dues to the Exchange after borrowing a large sum of money. Find him somewhere on this planet and bring those credits back. If he has none, shoot him."

Kharne stepped back into the office with a feel of minor annoyance, the mercenary had not put up much of a fight other then yell and pull out a broken blaster rifle.

The Gran seemed pleased about the demise of the late Mercenary and shuffled through some papers.

"Hmm... I Suppose we can trust your skills and record. Alright. There is a little Jedi, I mean literally little, on Dantooine known as Solidus. He ruined the attempts of four of our Bounty Hunters claims over a settler who had owned us money. Neutralise him, I don't care if you hit him over the head with a hammer just make him disappear."

"Wait, you want me to hunt a Jedi!? Thats insane!"

"So your skills are not up to the task currently - employed Mercenary?"

"Uhh... ahh... No... I was just... Startled."

"Good. Now get out of my office. Take the first ship to your right in the hangar."

As the ship dropped out of hyperspace above the planet of Dantooine, Kharne mused about how to handle a Jedi.

Adhesive Grenade then lots of Frag Grenades I think I'm stuck with...

The ship landed in the port and Kharne stepped out into the fresh air of Dantooine.

"Nice. No wonder people like to settle here."

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On Thule

Landing down on this almost deserted planet, Cronus spots the Sith Academy. There was endless terrain, it looked like it went on forever. Then Cronus look upon the ruins. I see Darth Sinister has been up to some experiements, alot of them.

Ghastro(The padawan):"They are wookies!" "Why would they steal them?"

Cronus: "I have no idea, but I had overheard a while back that Sinister was planning on doing some mutating experiements for his army." We will go see in the Academy, you must meet him, he his just as powerful as me, if not more." "You will feel it once your inside, more then you can feel mine"

Loading up on speeders, they turn them on.

"Alright lets go"

They blasted across the surface as the sand sifted over their face. They had stopped and arrived at the Sith Academy.

"Ahh, we are here" "lets go"

*They soon met up with Darth Sinister*

Cronus: "There he is, hes something aint he?"

Ghastro:"Yes he is alot more powerful than i had expected"

Cronus: "Darth Sinister, nice to meet up with you again, look at my new aprentice" "May i have a word with you for a second?"

"I have an idea, This padawan is force sensitive, maybe we could incorporate him into an ultimate expeirment with a mutated wookie, or unmuted wookie"

Taris

<<------*------>>

After slipping and falling to the ground shaken he shook his head and forgot all about it. He started going to the Medical Lab, started putting the bacta tanks into order along the wall. When in place he started hooking up the tubes and cords into the pipe in the wall to the bacta tank top, took the cords and put them into the controller in the middle of the room.

Later, after his break he headed to the military base, looking for a job. They said that Scur can work on the malfunctioned control panel in the security room which blew up after a hit from the bombardment. A protocal droid lead him to the security room and when he walked in, he could tell which one was malfunctioned. Scur started repairing the sparking wire and hanging cords and he eventually had it paneled and functional. Now, he only needed to put the programs into it, if only he knew what needed to go into it. He headed down to the main control room and asked the leader what needed to go on the malfunctioned control panel. He told him and Scur hurried back to the security room and punched in the things needed.

He headed down to the receptionist and she wasn't there. He looked around and soon the Sith Lord from earlier barged in and looked at Scur. The Sith Lord must have thought he was force sensitive and used force Plaque, but it just made a tingle in Scur's body. The Sith Lord thought it worked because Scur fell to the ground, so he ran through the next door and disappeared behind the corner. Scur eventually got up and called the leader, "Sir, there seems to be a Sith running rampid in the base using a force move that tingles, but it didn't do anything to me." The leader immediately called the barracks to go to the front door of his room and guard. "Thank you, you might have managed to keep mostly everyone from dying unnoticed." thanked the Military leader.

Scur Jal' Daan: skill gain: +1 intelligence:

fixing the malfunctioned control panel

Dantooine

Coryn walked around the Enclave, looking at the multitude of Jedi-Padawans training and going back and forth on some errand of there own, Knights loitering around the Training rooms, and Masters offering assisstance and advice. He had seen Jedi before, a long time ago, when he was 11, and had almost idolized them for a while; especially since the greatest of all the Mandalores had even joined a Jedi's party, the Jedi Exile-someone named Tyac-Tysyacha, something like that.

He went over to one of the computers, and looked into the database files, just wondering over the history of the Jedi Order. Logging out, he went and explored most of the Enclave, and even had a small game of Pazaak with a merchant and bought a few more items from the money he won. Heading to the exit of the Jedi Enclave, Coryn noticed the training rooms and took a look inside before exitting the Enclave, heading to his ship on the docking pad. I better not spend too long here, or Trussq will cross me off as dead.

As he stepped outside, he still got that sensation he was being watched, but something was telling him that it was out of curiosity; At least that is what he thought. Walking forward he was using all his senses to try and discover who it was, but although he knew someone was there, he couldn't tell anything. Heading off to his speeder, he zoomed off toward the docking pad going off the regular routes into a grove as fast as he could. Lets see him follow me now.

Coryn: Skill Gain: 1+ Awareness

THULE (academy interior)

Darth Sinister stood in the center of the academy floor, surrounded by his eager Sith Apprentice's. He cracked his neck, and began delivering his speech to the students. "Those of you priviledged enough, and whom I deem ready to become full members of the Sith, will be faced with one final test of skill. IT is simple really, you will be placed in the arena against a single adversary, a lone wookie. All you have to do is survive. Should........" Sinister's attention was disrupted as the doors to the academy slid open, and he heard a familiar voice address him. He spun around, and saw Cronus, and a young boy standing before him. "Ah Cronus, how good of you to join us, I was just telling my students of their graduation trial, and how unique it will be." His eyes darted to the young man with Cronus. " And what have you brought me.....more meat for the grinder." He smiled evily.

Sinister nodded, and gestured with his hand for Cronus to depart. "Oh cronus?"

Cronus turned to face Sinister.

"Do join me in the arena tonite, I have something special in store for my eager apprentices, and I don't think you want to miss it." Sinister laughed coldly.

........................................................................................................

Later that evening Sinister made his way into his spectators box in the ancient arena. He glanced nonchalantly at the stands, which were filled with eager cheering troops, officers, and potential sith lords in the making.

He stood and motioned with his arms for the crowd to become silent.

Very quickly the became silent. "Fellow sith, I do thank you for joining me here, to be among the first to bear witness, of the dawn of a new era, and era that will be ushered in with terror, and blood. An era where the Sith rule, and the jedi cease to exist." Sinister turned to the first gate on the sandy coliseum floor, send out the three potential's. The gate slid open, and three sith apprentices made their way onto the game floor, they proceeded out in front of Sinister's box, and kneeled. "This will be the test my friends, to deem you worthy of service as Sith Lords. All you have to do is survive, thats not to difficult is it." Sinister slyly stated. "We will not fail you master." Spoke the students.

Sinister chuckled. "REALEASE THE WILD BEAST" Shouted Sinister.

On the opposite side of the arena, a large gate opened slowly, and what came into sight silenced the crowds. It appeared to be a wookie, but it's size had doubled, its fur had fallen off in multiple places, and its muscles bulged from areas that were still fur covered. Its flesh was dotted with all kinds of mechanical gizmos, and amplifiers. The beasts eyes had gone a blood red, and large bonelike spikes protruded from its spine and shoulders, the animal's teeth had turned into large dripping fangs, and its jaw had grown in size. The beast stepped towards the three terrified students, and roared a defeaning sound that shook the arena.

Sinister rose, and gave his command to the beast. "Tear them apart". The beast roared and charged toward the students, who had now ignited their sabers.

Behind Darth Sinister sat commander Grann, "The beasts have shown to be exceptionally resilient, and are now mindless servants, programmed to serve you Lord Sinister. Our new chemicals are ready for alpha phase testing. Which means the Omega project is ready to begin. Our serums are now compatible to be used on humans, just as you predicted my lord."

Sinister watched as the students attempted to fight the mammoth beast.

"Excellent work commander Grann, begin Omega project immediately, human enhancement and augmentation.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Sinister laughed coldly.

"It will be done master."

Sinsiter smiled as the wookie grabbed one of the three students and bit him in half. The other two charged and began slicing at the animal with their sabers, which seemed to do little to affect it.

"Master Sinister, it almost slipped my mind, but your new pets have been coated with a new invisible cortosis alloy, making them lightsaber resistant."

"You have done well commander."

The enormous beast took one swipe with its massive paw, and sent one of the two remaining apprentices careening of the wall in front of Sinister's observation box. The second sith charged the beast from behind, and lept onto the beast's shoulders and began chooping at its neck and head, with his saber. The beast pulled the young man off of its shoulders with ease, and slammed him down on the floor. It then proceeded to crush his skull under its gigantic foot, his gurgling scream lasted only a second.

"HAHAHAHAHAH, It popped his head like teenager would pop a pimple" Sinister found this to be supremely amusing.

The third boy struggled to his feet, but it was to late, as the beast grabbed him with both hands,lifeted him off the ground, the boys feet kicked and dangled, as the beast tore both of his arms from their sockets. His bloody armless form fell to the sandy coliseum floor. His shrieks of agony, only seemed to add to Darth Sinister's enjoyment of the event. The beast looked up at Sinister, as if waiting for the masters command. The young sith pleaded with Darth Sinister. "Master...ughhh....help...me...please.........HELP ME PLEASE."

Sinister just found this all the more enjoyable. "My young foolish friend, why should I help one as weak as you, to be brought down by a beast. Did you truly believe your final test would be so easy. I used you and the others as guinea pigs for my new pets." Sinsiter stated coldly.

In that moment, the last of his life, the young sith realized that Sinsiter knew they would be killed, and if Sinsiter would do this to his own, what mercy would he have for the rest of the galaxy. The boy regretted ever leaving his jedi masters, and closed his eyes as the Giant snarling beast approached. He could feel its hot foul smelling breath on his face. He felt a sharp pain in his skull, a dull crunching, then blackness......

Sinister watched joyfully as the wookie bent down over the boys trembling form, and crushed his skull between its jaws.

"Get this beast back inits pen with the rest, and prepare them for the battle to come." Sinister stood up and exited the arena.

Cronus chuckled under his breath so only Sinister could hear, alright Ghastro my soon to be aprentice, follow me.

*A few minutes later*

"here is where you will sleep, down the hall and the first right is a giant circle, if your coming out of here, to your right is the library, straight ahead is the training room and prisoner capture, then to you left is the way out to the desert, then if we turn back around and walk that way, that is the ceremony hall and also another exit to the port.

Ghastro: "Yes, Darth Cronus"

Cronus: You are on your own now, explore the rest of the place and you'll find the eating hall and such

Cronus went to his room, went to his meditation chamber and gathered much energy, using all his power he learned to master the power, Plague, he practiced it on a few wookies that had gone wrong in the experiements, after almost an hour of work he did it! He perfected this power

*Power gained: Master Plague Level gained: 1 (now level 2) 500 more exp until nect level*

Later, Cronus went into the Arena.....

Still Upon Dantooine

As per her instructions from Master Prada, Tysy strolled toward the

docking pad on Dantooine. The Myriad awaited her, a bulky

merchant freighter. Sleek and streamlined, this ship was not. It

had so many protrusions and observation windows that it looked

like a giant insect with too many eyes. Sighing, she boarded the

ship. No sound awaited her except the beeps and boops of the

Myriad's active security system. Suddenly, a robot spoke:

"Greetings. I am D-452, a protocol and piloting droid assigned to

this vessel by my masters at the Jedi Enclave mercantile exchange."

"My name's Tysy," the girl said, "and I'm supposed to find the source

of the Force Plague the Jedi are worried about. One of the Council

members, Master Prada, thinks the plague is not a natural disease,

but rather an invention of the Sith. Do you know anything about it?"

"Negative. I only know space coordinates, and how much inventory

this ship should rightfully be carrying. Right now, there should be no

cargo aboard, as the Mercantile Exchange has not loaded any for

export." D-452 stared at Tysy with its placid, metallic eyes.

I've never heard anything more boring in all my life, mused Tysy,

not even a protocol droid. Surely he knows something relevant...

"Mistress?" asked D-452. "Is something the matter?"

"D-452...why would the Jedi Council send me out on a mission, ANY mission,

without companions other than a droid? No offense, but I might need someone

else with firepower. My combat skills are weaker than an elder Hutt's! Are you

sure there's no one else on board, not even a stowaway or two hidden among

the survival supplies?" Heck, I'd even welcome a few gizka, she thought.

"There are no other organics aboard the vessel," replied the droid matter-

of-factly. "However, I shall wait for the space of fifteen minutes, or nine

hundred seconds, to make sure that no one else is to accompany you."

That was reassuring, although Tysy was not sure if someone knew of her...

THULE (labs)

Sinister made his way beack into the lab, as he strolled down the hallway he noticed that Phase Omega had begun, as hundreds of kidnapped people from throughout the galaxy, were hooked up to various tubes, and machines, with all kinds of serums and growth enhancer pumping through their bodies. Some had already begun to change he noticed. The features had begun to broaden, and their flesh turn a strange color of metallic grey.

"The changing of their skin tone is caused by cortosis alloy we have pumped into their bloodstream, making them resistant to lightsabers and many conventional weapons. But human DNA is more complicated, and the first divisions of your new super soldiers my lord will not be ready as quickly as the barbaric and primitive wookies." Stated commander Grann from behind Sinister.

"Good, everything is proceeding as I had forseen. Soon enought the Jedi will die, and the republic crumble in fear at the sight of the first mutations."

Dantooine-Docking Bay

Coryn rode fast, but he still had the feeling that someone was there. Oh well, he was just about to the spaceport. And besides, there was no one that could attack him succesfully if he knew the attack was coming.

Looking around at the Dantooine landscape, he slowed his speeder down to see more of the area he was riding through. Not a bad planet, he thought. Nice quiet place, with some nice people. Slowing his speeder down, he glided to a stop right outside the Hangars. Let me see...Docking bay 13. Unlucky number...

He got off and walked into the docking area. Being such a small planet, he only saw a few people, some Jedi and some visitors, a few Dantooine guards. Not a very large planet, in size or in population. Passing by the docking bays, he glanced into them. Nothing much was there, just a few private yachts, and some family transports. Merely glancing at a sign by the side of a docking bay, he walked in, looking down at his datapad before looking up and coming upon a young female Jedi Padawan and a protocol droid. Coryn suddenly realized that he was in docking bay 12 instead of 13.

"Oh, sorry, I must be-" He started. The protocol droid cut him off.

"Ah, here is one of them now. Greetings, I am D-452. Welcome to the Myriad. I trust you have come all prepared?"

"Huh, What?" Coryn replied, rather confused.

Dantooine: Docking Bay

"I'm sorry if this droid has you all discombobulated," said Tysy with a short laugh.

"My name is Tysy, and I've been commissioned by the Jedi Council to find the

source of a sudden plague that preys upon all Force Sensitives. Would you be

one of my companions?" Judging from the blank look on his face, she thought not.

"Eh, pardon me. Please, make yourself comfortable." She motioned to a ledge.

"Excuse me," said D-452, "but you say your combat skills are worse than those

of an elderly Hutt. I beg to differ with you, Mistress. Surely you realize that no

organic life form can be that deficient in basic self-defense techniques."

"I assure you, I am," replied Tysy hotly. "In fact, I'd like to challenge

you to a fighter simulation, D-452, if I may. You'll see just how weak I

am in melee, and if you were a fully functional droid, you would seek to

protect me instead of patronize me." Tysy dropped into a fighting stance.

The battle began, and the confused Mandalorian stood by and watched for

an utterly surreal moment. The golden droid quickly prevailed, using his blaster

power and hand-to-hand combat techniques to overpower Tysy. Leaving her

bruised, bashed, and breathless, D-452 said, "I see now that your previous

assessment of your abilities was correct, Mistress. I apologize for my error."

"It's all right," said Tysy, nursing a bruised ankle. "You did your best, D-452,

and so did I. Even though my best is nowhere near good enough in real life."

The Mandalorian felt something odd occur--he felt strengthened, heightened,

more agile, more aware. What was happening to him? Was his innate disgust

at the girl's weakness filling him with anger and thus, power? No. It was

something else. No weak human being would have the guts to admit

that he or she had been beaten, and beaten soundly, by a mere machine.

Ability: Dvukhsotnaya (Tysy is called a 'dvukhsotnaya', or one who

gives 200% to whatever task that he or she is doing. Even though Tysy

sucks at combat, she increases her party members' damage output by

200%. This damage can be done by lightsabers, blasters, even the Force!)

(Note: I forgot to tell all of you to give your characters a special

ability, as per KOTOR I and II. Mira had Mine Immunity. Bastila had

Battle Meditation. What will your unique contribution to the group be?)

Coryn stood watching the droid and the Jedi, Tysy. He shook his head and rubbed his head. Tysy was maybe weak to be defeated at the hands of the droid, but she was strong enough to admit that defeat, he knew that. And that he respected, he always had, and gave him a bit more respect for the bruised Jedi Padawan. Even so, that was pretty much all he knew. Her companion? Sent by the Jedi Masters to find a force plague? Discombobulated? I have no clue what that means. Was he dreaming? No, he wasn't, and he wasn't dead either. He looked up at the two who were watching him, Tysy smiling at what she probably knew was going through his mind. "I haven't introduced myself, I am Coryn Tevor, a former Mandalorian. Um, could somebody explain what you are talking about? I don't mean to be rude, but to tell you the truth, I have no idea what is going on, " He said laughing. "I was just trying to get to my docking bay, and, well, you know..."

Looking up, he saw a Wookie coming in on a speeder bike. Strange, something is telling me that is the person that was following me. Glancing back at Tysy and

D-452, and the Myriad, Coryn thought about all that had happened to him; quite a sudden difference. One moment I'm working for Solda on Nal Hutta, then I get fired and sneak aboard a ship, then I defeat a dangerous terrorrist and go to Coruscant, then I end up working for a Exchange leader, then I head here and find that the Jedi Masters already got my target, and then I come to this...

(((If your coming here is ok with you, ExtreamJedi)))

(((Yeah, me too. And by the way, my special ability is: I don't have a name for it, perhaps someone could come up with one. This kind of replaces the Survival skill on my character sheet, and is very similar, it is just that the more enemies there are and the tougher the odds are, Coryn's damage, attack, defense, and attributes all get bonuses. Pretty close to Survival, but a little bit different)))

((you people have been busy...^_-))

Kharne smiled at the feel of fresh air.It has been too long since one feels the warmth of a true sun and the atmosphere of an unpolluted planet... bah... perhaps i am getting old... such sentimental thoughts.

Shaking his head Kharne headed towards the Jedi Enclave, twirling his blaster with a finger in the trigger guard, he noticed a few settlers he passed, glance his way and quickly disappear.

Humm... Perhaps they have gone to warn the fellow with a price on his head. Doubtless they have seen my likes before. If so I had better pick up the pace, I Don't want no Jedi asking questions about me. Though it would be a glorious end to die in battle and not old age.

Looking up he saw the Rebuilt Jedi Enclave in all its glory, turning on his stealth generator he made his way to the hangars and noticed a Mandalorian coversing with a young Jedi.

Hmm... not surprising a Mandalorian would take up work here, with the pretty faces and the fact the Jedi smacked us around during the Mandalore Wars.

Stepping into the shadows, and watched.

((Mine is Fists of Fury. When Solidus has no weapons he unleashes a fury of meele attacks and kicks and throws))

Solidus was having a conversation with a jedi counciler.

"You are aware of what this padawan is doing?" asked the counciler

"Am I. Althought you have negleted(sp) her for training. Why?" replied Solidus with a question of his own.

"Think about it. If the sith find out a jedi they will kill her." said the counciler

"Dont be a idiot. They will turn her. Espically if they found out who was her ansisters!" said Solidus.

"Tru... Hey!? How do you know who she is!?" questioned the counciler

"Because I do. I'm going with her." said solidus

"No you shall not! You will blow her cover." Counciler

"Your sending a young women into a battle feild. I intead to follow her and protect her." And with that Soldius left the enclave and headed to the feighter

"Exuse he mistress Tysy. I am jedi master Solidus. I shall be going with you in your mission." He said to her. Solidus knew he may regret this. He'd never disobyed the council before.

Sighing in mild annoyance at the fact that the Jedi would be leaving with the Padawan, Kharne switched off his stealth generator, tossed a Not-triggered Thermal Detonator between the Mandalorian, Padawan and the Jedi Master.

Stepping out of the shadows he raised his blasters, one aiming at the Thermal Detonator and one aiming at the small jedi.

"Alright Jedis, don't try to use any of your Jedi Tricks, I've got a Thermal Detonator between you three and I'm not within range. My target's the midget, if either of you two intervene I'll fry you all with a single shot to the thermal detonator."

Jedi Master Solidus slowly faced the new comer, he sensed a large amount of hostility running off the Mandalorian.

Typical Mercenary, shouldn't be much of a problem except this one's smart enough not to charge at us and hold us with a thermal detonator.

Suddenly grasping his lightsaber and pulling it clear, Kharne fired 6 rapid shots towards the thermal detonator which in turn were deflected in all directions by a green lightsaber held by what he started thinking of as 'The Midget'.

Cursing with unbridled fury, Kharne threw his blaster at Solidus's hand which caused the small Jedi to flinch, Kharne twirled his Vibro Doubleblade and charged.

Coryn leapt back from a particularly violent arc from Kharne's Vibro Doubleblade, dragging Tysy with him and drew his blaster waiting for a chance to fire.

Feeling the adrenaline he felt during the Mandalore Wars, Kharne Vyarn felt the rush of blood and the heat of battle once more, he swung his blade in an arc which the small jedi leapt above nad swung towards his exposed back, twirling the Vibro Doubleblade vertically behind him, Kharne blocked and spun it towards Solidus. Solidus leapt to the side and Kharne foot lashed out catching Solidus in the arm, Kharne pressed his assault, using the lower blade he swung the blade in an upward arc towards the retreating jedi who in turn flipped back, caught his feet against the wall and used the wall to propel himself towards the Hostile Mandalorian. kharne's eyes widened as he saw the lightsaber speeding towards his chest, stepping back just in time, Solidus wizzed by, where he flipped in the air and caught the ground skidding. Kharne looked at the smoking sears in his Felenar armour and looked at the small Jedi with more respect then he had before. Charging at the Nimble Jedi once again, as he raised his blade for an overhand blow, Solidus Force Pushed his Kharne's Vibro Doubleblade causing it to be forced up and through Kharne's hands causing minor flesh wounds and leaving a deep scar in Kharne's shielding visor, leaping up Solidus landed on Kharne's shoulder and held his lightsaber to his throat.

((Heh. I got bored with the goody goody so I just gave a small scrap ^_^, me thinks its best if Coryn or Tysy starts some questioning on Kharne XD))

Coryn watched as the Mandalorian and Soludis fought, waiting for a chance to fire. Since he probably wasn't going to get one, he put his blaster away and drew his prototype vibro-blade, but didn't get a chance to use it either, as Soludis lept up on the other's shoulder and put his lightsaber next to his throat. Still extremely confused at what all was going on, he leveled his blade at the Mandalorians chest. Seemed to be another bounty hunter.

"Who are you?" Coryn asked.

"My name's Kharne. A bounty hunter like yourself- Coryn, isn't it?" Kharne replied.

"How did you know my name? And why did you attack the Jedi?" Coryn demanded.

"Why should I tell you that, or anything else for that matter to a pathetic group- a little Jedi Midget, a padawan, a Mandalorian, and a protocol droid?"

Kharne spat on the ground by COryn's boot.

"Dirtbag, nice, I've heard a worse name called by a Jawa. Threatening me with a lightsaber won't get you any information, I've seen and shot enough of your kind during the Mandalorian Wars. Though... I do not see why I should protect a bunch of cowardly Exchange thugs... pah."

The lightsaber began singeing at Kharne neck and he rolled his eyes.

"You Jedi really need to learn quick interrogation tecniques. Alright I'll tell you. A Gran representitive of the Exchange told me there was a bounty on this ugly green mugg's head," Indicating Solidus with a nod "I need money, a Jedi is normally worth a bit more then the average settler so I thought I'd try my luck. Was worth it too, I haven't felt the rush of battle so well since Malachor V."

Tysy stepped forward quickly. "Hang on. If this bounty hunter is after

Solidus, who is a Jedi, then he may be working for the Sith. If the Sith

hired him, then maybe he could help us." She turned her eyes to Kharne.

"How about it, bounty hunter? I admire your skills. You're almost as good

at Stealth as the legendary assassin Calo Nord, but Solidus fought you

well. Are you employed by the Sith? If so, then I think there's something

you should know. Maybe all of us, if some of you haven't heard the news."

Archived