Home

KOTOR V: The Force Plague

Tysyacha

Solidus used the force to float up to Tysys ear and wispered into her ear so that the bount hunter couldnt hear them"He wasnt hired by the sith. He was hired by the exchange. The exchange are the biggest, the most rufeless collection of slime balls in the galaxy. The bountys on jedi are not a rare thing. However he may have his uses."

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Me have an idea. First a question. Can Solidus be Tysy jedi master/trainer? Number two, if yes, say some time later in the rpg Solidus dies but comes back a ghost/spirit and he guides Tysy to the becoming a Jedi Counciler(Lightside) or a sith lord(darkside) ))

Tysy nodded. "I agree, but if he tries to turn his back on us or turn

us in for credit bounties, we'll either have to kill him or kick him off

of the Myriad." She turned to Graothar. "Hello. My name is

Tysy. I'm a young Force Sensitive, and these are the people who

might accompany me on a long journey. It won't be a picnic."

"May I ask what this journey entails?" howled Graothar meekly.

"Before I do, I'd like to ask all of you this question: How many

of you are sensitive to the Force besides me and Master Solidus?"

Hnnh... This ought to be fun. Where these people go there ought to be a large bunch of battles. These battles will indeed be a glorious end for Kharne Vyarn of Clan Marr. Meanwhile I got to get this Midget off my shoulder.

"Hnnh. Indeed I may have my uses, trust me or hound me is your choice but I'd prefer not to have to shoot men who want to kill you with a Midget waving a lightsaber on my shoulder."

He picked up his other blaster and holstered it then picked up the Vibro Doubleblade.

"Perhaps you should fill me in on why a Mandalorian, a Midget, a Wookiee, droid and Padawan seem to be leaving for a destination where they most likely will be shot at. Especially that I can not see any lightsaber on the Padawan. Unless you had have Force Deflect or Force Redirection abilities, you'd be screwed in a fire fight. Now you wonder how I knew about Jedi capabilities? I fought for the Republic during the Jedi Civil War. Mandalorians tend to be useful meatshields."

If they accept me into this small party I, indeed I would be delighted...

Feats Added:

Weapon Proficiency: Melee Weapons

Melee Weapon Finesse

((Humm... Joshua, there's already a thread for characters at http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=153437, you might wanna noticed the In-game RPG style bit. Meaning ethere are kotor feats, force powers, skills attributes and etc.))

((Agreed. Not to mention your characters are rather overpowering... "more powerful than Master Vandar himself. Can use lightside and darkside powers without problems."... you might want to tone that down... quite a bit. :) ))

THULE

Darth Sinister once again stood on the bridge of his massive battleship, The Kracken. He gazed his evil eyes accross the starscape, to see hundreds of transports making their way from the planet to his ship. He smiled, for he knew those ships carried his new mutated wookie warriors, he was eager to release them upon an unsuspecting planet. A smile curled over his lips as thoughts of destruction, panic, terror, death, and screams of agony filled his head.

Admiral Kirill approached his master Darth Sinister cautiously. "My Lord, the abominations are on board, and ready to go." Spoke the admiral.

"Ah yes excellent, tell me admiral, is the entire legion on board?." Sinister queried.

"Yes master, and they await your orders."

Sinister smiled again in eager anticipation. The admiral spoke again "We have just recieved word, that your human supersoldiers, are undergoing the final phase of this process, and will be ready for combat programming by weeks end, which means they will be fully deployable within one standard week."

"It is as I expected admiral. This galaxy will fall, and all accross the stars, they will bow beneath the shadow of Darth Sinister,HAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Sinister smugly stated. "and I have just the system to test my new pets on. Set a course for.......TARIS, lets make them remeber the days when Malak razed their beautiful cityscape. Set a course now."

"Right away Lord Sinsiter." The admiral gestures to several bridge officers, who promptly punch the coordinates into the nav-i-computer.

The Kracken zoomes into hyperspace, destination.........TARIS.

"Graothar, you can pilot, if D-452 doesn't mind." She winked at the

perplexed brass protocol droid. "D-452, I don't know how often the

Jedi or the employees at Aratech Mercantile repair their ships, but

this one could use some work. Quite a bit, in fact," mentioned Tysy.

D-452 replied, "Yes, Mistress," and scuttled to analyze the hyperdrive.

"I'd like you to set a course for Korriban, Graothar, if you don't mind.

That planet may be a desolate graveyard world, but if the Sith need

a planet on which to create and spread their plague, Korriban would be it."

Suddenly, young Tysy paused. "Do the rest of you think it's a bad idea?

Knowing Korriban, which I don't very well, it could be a suicide mission.

Nevertheless, where else would the Sith hide, if this plague is indeed

a Sith weapon?" She turned to the others, awaiting their responses.

((Time for my entrance... you'll run into me on Korriban :) ))

A small, rusty ship creaked and rattled to a stop on Korriban and a female Twi'lek left it. By the size of her ship, it wasn't hard to tell that she was alone. She was stopped by a Czerka employee and asked to pay the docking fee. She stared at him for a moment before agreeing and handing him what he asked for.

"What news of the Sith?" she then asked.

"They're still reeling from the deaths of so many of their recent leaders," the Czerka man answered. "But there are still some left here at the old Sith Academy. They tend to hide in the ruins more often than not now."

"How much will it take to get repairs done to my ship?" she asked.

"We'll need a name and a ship designation," the Czerka man answered. "And then it'll be... 4000 credits."

"My name is Taa'la Vel," the Twi'lek answered. "The ship is the Creaker, and here's 4000 credits." She handed over the proper amount of money and started to walk away. "Oh, and ignore the AI. It'll pester you with questions, but nothing more."

With that, she headed into the little village of Dreshdae.

Kharne lips curved up into a thin smile.

"Suicide missions are exactly what mandalorians are known for little lady. Though I do not think it would be too dangerous as your face is unknown among the Sith population, as you were non too important during the course of your life till now. Me, I have a few contacts within the Czerka Corporation as I spent a bit of time there myself looking for artifacts to sell. Perhaps Coryn may have had the same fortune. My main concern would be the Midget, his kind have been banes upon the Sith for as long as I know, I mean look at Vandar. His kind would be recognised and in the middle of a SIth settlement... We might as well press a blaster to our heads and pull the trigger now. Though we could disguise him as a child or a very short jawa... Either way I can tell this trip's gonna be fun. Wouldn't miss this for a trip around Dxun."

((EDIT: Oh yeah and Wildjedi's right, Joshua your characters are WAY over powered. More powerful then Vandar would probably mean more powerful then the Jedi Exile. -_- And I do get a little irritated when some dude comes along as a one man army.

Oh yeah. I'll also mention Kharne Vyarn is an offensive prick so don't be surprised if he says things designed to hurt feelings XD))

Coryn watched as the small group talked. Well, it looks like I am going with them. Doesn't seem like I have much choice, but something is telling me to go with them. Besides, looks like some action is heading my way.

"Well, from what I have gathered, I think it would be a good idea to go to Korriban. I am not much of an authority on 'force plagues', but that is what I would thing of first. It would be dangerous, though. Then again, what isn't?"

As Coryn looked around in the ship, he thought, well, this is a nice situation I have here. Not sure how I am going to explain this one to Trussq. Of course this might end up with me working for someone else other than the Exchange, which wouldn't be bad . He looked at the others, a wookie, a little green alien, a bounty hunter, and a padawan. Not exactly what he thought of when he thought "Sith stopping-force plague discovering heroes."

(((Not to be repetitious Joshua, but I agree with all the others. In case you hadn't noticed, we didn't make a character sheet in the thread, we did that in the ''In-game style RPG planning" or whatever it is called. You might want to delete your posts if you are going to join, it kind up disrupts the whole flow if you know what I mean. And also, I think you better go look at the "no godmoding" rule; you pretty much went over the line on your Katrina character)))

((Heh. Let the Tysy (that name is too long T_T) use Coryn, afterall they're the two mainEST characters.))

Kharne sat down on the bunk he quickly claimed and stared up at the ceiling. He lay back on the bunk, placed his backpack on his stomach and rummaged around, smiling at a few memories they brought. He finally found what he was looking for lifted up the silvar, bar shaped lump, it was about 35 cm long and even though it was made long ago it still gleamed and reflected teh light as if it was made yesterday. He gently fingered the igniting button then thought better of it and put it back into the backpack.

Life has just got interesting. He thought before removing his armour and went to sleep.

"I can handel a few sith punks. But they will tare through you lot like christmas paper. I cannot let that happen so I should dress up as a jawa. All we need is a dirty cloak." Solidus looked in the storage area and found one "Okay. What the heck is a Jawa's cloack doing back here? It dosnt matter. Tysy. I noticed you arnt trained in combat aswell as you should be. On the way there I would like to teach you some combat stances and a form of attack."

Kharne snorted in his sleep, tossing and turning in the bunk.

"Hold the line! The Republic Forces WILL fall this day!!! For Mandalore!!!"

Blaster bolts rained around him, ships engaged in the sky, bombardments rained around Malachor V. Kharne shouldered a Republic soldier and blasted him in the face, a blaster bolt hit his shoulder, denting his armour, Kharne twisted around and placed to shots in the republic soldier's face.

Glaring around he noticed a small group of Mandalorians being pushed back from a regiment of Republic troops, bounding towards them he tossed his thermal detonators, which erupted within the Republic ranks, sending arms, legs and body parts everywhere. He noticed a zabrak repairing a Republic speeder then step on his ship and fly back towards his Capital Class ship.

There was a sudden searing pain in his back and Kharne stumbled forward, turning around as he fell he saw a Jedi with a purple lightsaber step purposefully towards him, firing one blaster at the Jedi's head the Jedi deflected those and Kharne fired off another volley towards the Jedi's unprotected mid-section, the jedi fell in screams and gurgles.Getting up he narrowed his eyes on a Republic Regiment going up the path towards him led by a female Jedi wielding a silver double bladed lightsaber. Kharne stepped up on the plateau to join the line holding the Republic troops back. The Republic troops swarmed up towards the Mandalorians, falling to blaster fire and mines, suddenly the Mandalorian lines had been engaged by the female Jedi who had been leading the regiment. Mandalorians fell to her lightsaber as she cleaved her way around.

Dropping his blasters, Kharne pulled out his Vibro Doubleblade and engaged her in combat, twirling the blade high above his head he brought it crashing into her lightsaber blade. She stumbled back and Kharne pressed his attack twirling it towards her legs she leapt up and kicked his jaw, Kharne fell back as the Jedi switched to a more appropriate form for a single opponent, a form Kharne recognised, Ataru, suddenly another Jedi wielding also double bladed saber though orange this time appeared, this time a male. Kharne was pushed back as he sweated, deflecting the blades with all his skill, knocking the new comer's blade away he assaulted the female kicking her in the stomach he twirled his blade around horizontally up to block an overhand blow from the male Jedi, The male jedi kept pushing and Kharne saw his chance, grabbing a short dagger from his boot he plunged it between the ribs of the Jedi, In a gurgled scream the Jedi fell to the floor writhing.

However the female jedi had recovered and assaulted Kharne with renewed fury, Kharne was pushed back and he retreated in an arc, moving back to the now still corpse of the Jedi, the female Jedi knocked his blade high twisted around and used the back blade to impale Kharne, pulling her blade out she began to walk away. Kharne dropped to his knees and fell forward on his face, his slowly numbing hands touched something cold, that had recently been warm, he pulled it towards him and curled around into a ball, groaning in pain. He slowly raised his head, his abdomenin wracked in pain he looked at the female Jedi's retreating steps and the last thing he heard was the cry of a Republic soldier "General Tysyacha!"

Snapping awake Kharne stared at the wall, thinking about the General's name and the girl's name.

Could they be related? they must be, the Padawan looks uncannily like her. Though much younger... Beaten by a relative, gives me a reason to protect this one. By a mandalorian's Honour, this one will not come to harm while I still breath...

Kharne put his feet flat on the floor and then wondered how even being skewered he managed to crawl to a ship and crash it on Taris, shaking his head he looked down at the back of his hands, and felt the scar in his stomach, he put on his armour, stood up and in his private thoughts began his daily exercises.

"ALL ABOARD!" Graothar shouted. He got inside the cockpit(sp?)and brought up 2 comm screens."Boss, I quit my mechanic job."You can't quit! You signed a contract!" said the Boss angerly."Tell it to someone who cares." Graothar said to him ashe closed the comm screen."I also quit my delivery job." he said in the other comm screen."To quit, you have to return my ship." said the other Boss. "Get it yourself." Graothar said into the other comm screen as he closed it."Next stop, Korriban." he thought to himself.

Scur walked to the military base to be trained just in case something still lived and attacked him in the lowercity or undercity. When he walked out, there seemed to be panic everywhere, people running around screaming. He eventually looked up and suprisingly some capitol ships were everywhere above Taris. He noticed Soldiers running to the military base, and some soldiers ran up tall tower with from what he saw a anti-air gun. Amazed he looked around and for once noticed all kinds of tall tower defense systems. Scur, being a restoration expert wasn't told of them.

Scur rushed to the military base he asked if they needed help with defending and they said if he was sword capable, and he said that he was trained a couple minutes ago. They told him to report to guarding the doors to a defense tower. Scur hurried out of the base and rushed straight to a defense tower without a guard and waited. He looked up and watched to see what would happen. Everything was still and quiet after the people's screams ended since they were in bomb shelters, so the streets were quiet.

Scur Jal' Daan- Feat gain- Melee and blaster rifle profeciency- training at military base

(((i'm not sure what my guy's special is yet maybe some examples might help, if you would be nice and say something for my guy. anybody, please :) )))

(((Darth Sion, since the defense tower are tall you noticed them already.)))

Darth Sinister stood on his bridge, overlooking Taris, he gestured for the admiral.

"Yes m'lord." Replied the admiral.

"Drop all mutations down upon the surface, let us see how the galaxy fears my new pets." Sinister commanded.

"Right away my lord." The admiral walked to the nearest command console. "Attention, all hands, release the mutation drop ships, for surface assault."

Sinister smiled, as he saw from his bridge hundreds of dropships falling from his cavernous hangar onto the planet below, filled with thousands of his mutated wookie beasts.

(((And Joshua, PLEASE tone down your characters and delete your character sheet, now that you put one in the right thread.)))

Coryn thrashed around in his sleep in a nightmare. He fell, down and down a endless void, crashing through something and tumbling down into a large dark room. Someone was there, a dark figure who looked at him and then signaled someone. Suddenly huge monsters came out of the shadows toward him. He reached for his blaster, but it was not there, nor was anything else. The only thing was the broken hilt of a lightsaber in his hand... The monsters came on, getting into the light. The had spikes projecting from them and were covered in equipment and armor. They...were wookiees? They came at him, while he backed up, and looking around saw Soludis crushed by one of them, while Kharne was knocked unconscious and the wookiee was thrown off the edge. And Tysy was surrounded by huge shapes who were impervious to her force powers. They rushed at her, and Coryn grabbed a blaster off the ground, only to find it was an illusion. He was no longer able to see Tysy, she was being crushed by the monsters. Suddenly the wookiees next to him stopped, while the dark figure laughed and drew out a lightsaber, and sliced through him again and again...

Coryn awoke, gasping. Man, what kind of a dream was that? Never had one that bad before. Puzzling over it some more, he shrugged and went to sleep again, still confused over the dream.

(((Yep. Maybe I should change that to you going down first right at the beginning just to make it worse :giggle1::lol::giggle1:. And I may be poo, but I am the last one standing in that dream too :lol:. Actually though, I wasn't trying to copycat, I had that idea for that dream a long time ago, I just couldn't use it until now. And yeah, where is Tysy?)))

Archived