Home

Mod in the Thinking Process

McCusto

I am thinking of making a mod when Battlefront II comes out.

I am thinking of modifying the Jedi Temple level so it is ONLY the 501st trooper vs. the Jedi. Jedi will easily die, and they won't be overpowered. I think this mod will make the Jedi Temple level more movie-like, considering the CIS never step FOOT in the Jedi Temple.

Also, I will make the Jedi Temple level into a Hunt Mode, making it exactly like the New level.

501st Special Ops Trooper vs. Jedi

OR

Jedi vs. 501st Special Ops Trooper

Whadaya guys think?

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't it just Jedi vs. Clones in the campaign?

If you do do this, you should make it a larger mod with lots of small tweaks to make it more like the movies. Such as giving the Magna Guards cloaks and Electrostaffs, giving the Rebels a different transport, replacing the Theta-class Shuttle for the Imperials with a Lambda-class, etc etc.

The McCusto Realism Mod :)

I think there will be one, but it will probably be campaign mode only, not playable online, which is what I wanted.

I like the sound of the mod, McCusto. Are you going to give the jedi diffrent classes? or will they all have identical powers and you just select how they look. I think I'm going to look forward to this mod's release.

It looks like there's two separate Jedi Temple scenerios in the game:

One is clones vs. droids, with Darth Maul as the CIS hero and no Jedi.

The other is clones vs. Jedi, with Darth Vader as the hero for the clones.

Thats not completely correct, there will always be Jedi there, only in IA they will like Ewoks, helping the Rebels/Republic

In the Clone Wars era, the CIS will have Darth Maul and the Republic will have Mace Windu

In the Galactic Civil War era, the Rebels will have Luke and the Empire will have Darth Vader (with the suit, not just Evil Anakin)

Archived