Home

Double wristed lightsaber, possible?

KillerWave

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
can someone reupload that mod ? :/ cause http://q-net.netfirms.com/supertest/ isn't working

Is not realy a mod. Model replace short blue lightsaber. However, pm yours email address and I'll send you model pack or you could wait until Darth InSidious will release his mod. I don't have another site where I can upload zip files and is not finished to be released on pcgm.

Why not. I will convert to k1 when I get some time or maybe someone will convert that model.

Thanks a lot! My laptop won't run Kotor II so all I can play at the moment is the original and nothing makes that more exciting that the odd couple of new weapons and this is a stupendous bit of kit.

• 10 months later...
I have updated pack.

Use this address http://oldflash.batcave.net/supertest/test.zip

OMFG i cant get this mod sob sob it sends me to batcave.com can u email the mod to ~snipped email~ Sorry, Darth Reaper, but we don't want you and others getting a ton of spam from email-harvesters, so we snip all email addies. However, please feel free to PM oldflash. :) --Jae

• 4 months later...
This is KOTOR 1 compatable, right? Because every time I try and equip it, the game crashes. Any ideas why that might be? I love the design, and was really looking forward to trying it out. Thanks

I don't beleive any model is compatible for both games, they have to be converted for KotOR 1 if they are for KotOR 2, and vise versa, it shouldn't be to hard to convert though, if you get MDLops you can "read and write" the model file while KotOR 1 is selected, and then place that in the Override folder and it should work, i think :D

i have a question for oldflash i hope i have the right person you are the one that made the double wristed lightsaber right i hope ok is there a cheat code and if there not where can you find the double wristed lightsaber at during the game

i have a question for oldflash i hope i have the right person you are the one that made the double wristed lightsaber right i hope ok is there a cheat code and if there not where can you find the double wristed lightsaber at during the game

It's not a new lightsaber it replaces the short blue lightsaber, use the cheat command: "giveitem g_w_shortsbr01" (without the quotes) to get the weapon. :)

Archived